ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 197

hi

Got it , thank you..

Dynamic spread display

Hello Umbrella, how are you?

The attach Indicator provides you with BID/ASK, HI/LOW along with dynamic spread.

Lately the Brokers spike spreads to a level which may position scalpers on top and bottom of cycles and/or close the Support or Resistance.

Using this Indicator will show you the spread as offered by the Broker, So before you enter look at the display.

The Indicator places the info at the right top side of the chart.

I don't have the source for the code. It's an Indicator.

Regards,

Efraim

'THE PIP DISPENSER'

Files:

POP UP ALERT FOR ZEMAN OLD and NEW APPROCHS

The attach Indicator provides a pop up alert for the ZEMAN approach V2 or the old/original version.

No buy/hold and/or sell recommendations,

You can open the majors (6 charts) load the template then attach the Indicator. Cascade the charts wait for the alert and its pop up chart. Navigate to the chart to do the quick analysis, meaning following the rules.

You no longer have to be glued to the Computer and watch the charts.

Once the Indicator is attached to a chart, you can list the Indicator and change if you wish its arrows color along with its width.

Regards,

Efraim

'THE PIP DISPENSER'

fisher with alert

may i ask, who got fisher that come with alert? tq

I like the BBands stop indicator for entry/exit. Does anyone have an MTF version of this indicator?

eagle4x:
I like the BBands stop indicator for entry/exit. Does anyone have an MTF version of this indicator?

It's posted on the MTF thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Linuxser: I downloaded the MTF bbands indicator from the link you referenced, but that was not the one I was looking for. Attached is a chart and the indicator - would you develop an MTF version for it?

Linuxser:
It's posted on the MTF thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

eagle4x:
Linuxser: I downloaded the MTF bbands indicator from the link you referenced, but that was not the one I was looking for. Attached is a chart and the indicator - would you develop an MTF version for it?

What's different?

Second chart is the MTF

Files:

it system duplicates Hama system..

code both systems is different (ma's period 15 or 20), but result is one

MatXerof:
Hope you will list them here, so that we can test it. Thanks! BTW, I used Laguerre + MACD color, and the result is excellent as entry can be executed earlier to gain more profit!

hi matxerof

could you pls tell me how to use Laguerre + MACD color.

i completely dont know how to use them.

is it both of them use with Sekelper?

tq.