ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 202

iamloco:
which one is the latest version? got confused here, too many indis and charts

Yo bro, Isakas really got mixed up here. Apparently every Isakas user adds their own additional indis, perhaps to make them feel more confident to make entry, analyze the trend whatsoever.

As for me, I merely use the original Isakas II, and only use it for GJ, EJ, GU & EU. Simplicity is the key... And so far I'm doing fine with it. I also use Isakas CS to see the major trend of those pairs, and I also like to use Isakas Sekelper if the direction of the trend is not that clear to me.

Happy trading bro...

skyjuice:
salam bro JulFX... I from kuala lumpur, I realy need help from you. How can I contact U?

Salam to you too bro...

How may I help you bro...??

I'm Malaysian too. Proud of it coz this Isakas is invented by Malaysian (bro Zeman). Quite powerful system if you really know how to use it. Tonight only (at local Malaysian time) I already gained 128 pips using Isakas Sekelper, Isakas II & Rebirth 15.

I'm not sure whether my strategy works for you, but if you really want to know/learn, you can e-mail me at abi.uwais@gmail.com

Happy trading bro...

Hi

Hi all traders

Long time never visit forex-TSD. thanks to zeman for lovely EA. You know what? Now, I no need help from any EA to trade. No more Isakas, no more stepma and etc..

Now my indicator just a standard indicator

SMA(25), EMA(10) - Entry point

Parabolic SAR - exit point

RSI(14) - entry point

ADX (just to see the trading or Side-way)

Support and Resistance (Daily and current TF) including pivot point(D1)

TF M15

After fine-tune/modify Isakas II, Isakas CS and etc.. I more understand how the market will be. Where the price will go (up/down), how strong the movement.

If not because of ISAKAS (Credict to Zeman), till today I trade in blind. you know why? Yes, EA is a good to help traders gain some money but actually you are not learn anything from the market. you only depend on the signal from EA.

The creator of the EA know what he/she are doing. because they know how the market move so they know how to make the EA.

My advice if you are really serious in trade business.

1. Get any EA that you comfortable (I recommended ISAKAS).

2. understand the EA

3. try learn how to modify it. add as many startegy/indicator but must stick to ISAKAS (if choose ISAKAS).

4. Open new chart and add all the standard indicator but the setting is similar the chart that you have EA.

5. make comparison and analysis the chart.

6. then one day, you can say goodbye to EA

I am thinking to trade for living but not on forex, most probably in Future Crued Palm Oil (FCPO) from Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (KLSE)

Hope you all guys success in trading.

Don't forget on money management.

Now I have 4 students trade with me (guide them thru Skype) trade forex.

Hello !!

Does anyone trade with Isaks Sekelper?

to zeman

where r u now? lol

hi anybody still using ISAKAS?

The PIPe PIPer:
MiniMe, Do post your version of ASCTrend1 indicator here. Thanks.

Pls read this b4 for more info

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249

-------

Gift

This is a gift to ANCOLL and Zeman

The purpose of this indicator is to identify market fases that have too small amplitudes. These fases are useless even for systems designed for trading ranges markets.

When the green line is BELOW the gray line - DON'T trade

I did not try it yet ... but its very interesting

enjoy

--------

there are gaps in the USJAP, AUDUS and EU/US ... this is not a way to trade ..

--------

Update , i talked to interbank and there are some missing data from the charts they are working to solve this issue, still very bad for trading I have some open trades ...

european , you are welcome brother we are here to help each other.

I am attaching yesterdays results, overall not bad, I should not be trading different pairs at the same time, but I want to test the EA to the limit... like when you have a car and you want to see how fast it can go.. this is what i do now. the results now does not mean anything .. I am just looking at the entry and exit points of the EA and monitor how it works, and so far its doing a great job, Mrpip did a great job

Zeman, there should be around 200 pips back in US/JAP

Correction : eariler I posted the link for Waddah where i meant to post the link for Dimiani .... anyhow they are both good indicators, here is the link for Dimiani

http://www.damianifx.com.br/indicators.php