ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 193

where can i get the latest indicator?

sorry i am new here and i cant find the new indicator from hundred over pages of threads....

Thank you.

yec87:
where can i get the latest indicator?

sorry i am new here and i cant find the new indicator from hundred over pages of threads....

Thank you.

Perfect Killer signature says: Download your ISAKAS here!

raven alert

dear all

i work with raven in 1min , can anybody creat alert when green and blue of raven ems signal cross

thx in advance

shabane

Hi all

I found a very interesting indicator to used with Isakas CS

These is my latest RAVEN Strategy.

Isakas CS

- Reversal candle as signal to entry and exit

- I remove low reliability and change high reliabilty to GOLD color and make it short (3OU = Three outside up)

Nina_Stepma

- replace original Stochastic indicator in Isakas CS

- entry and exit

* original stoch ISAKAS CS is 5,3,3 but do not know where to change in Stepma.

Stochastic_trend

- for trend guideline only (used default setting)

Heiken_ashi_ma (used raven setting - 3,13)

- replace raven signal

- can be a signal for entry and exit

Fractals

- alert for price reversal

Shi_channel

- alert for price break the channel (trend line)

Trade inside channel

wait fractal appear

wait reversal candle*.

Entry when stepma give a signal or you can wait untill BBands give a signal.

* Reversal candle must appear on the same candle with fractals or next 1 or 2 candles.

Trade outside channel

wait until shi_channel signal (small circle with cross inside).

wait for stepma signal.

You need to know basic trend line strategy (price break trendline or continue the trend)

Overall Trend (atleast refer to 2 TF) - Stochactics_trend

If TF M1 as your entry and exit, please check TF M5 as a medium trend and TF M30 as a major Trend

If TF M5 as you entry and exit, please check TF M15 as a medium trend and TF H1 as major trend.

I still not familiar with Stoch_trend but what I can say, if M5 trend and signal is SELL - you trade bearish in M1 and only take max 10 pips.

If M5 trend and signal SELL and M30 signal SELL - M1 only trade SELL and probably can take more than 10 pips.

I hope some one can test these strategy and give a better method, when to entry and when to exit.

I only follow stepma to entry and price touch channel to exit. But stochastic_trend helping me a lot to plan my trading.

* all indicator need to add manually, do not know how to add in candle.tpl

Files:

How about a meter to show which indicators of the 4 are red or blue at any given time?

Example: If bband and dot are blue, but flattrend and fisher red, havea meter show 50%, or show a table with the indicator names red or blue

Yes, it is good idea.

Something like Dolly system, it will advice you when to put an order.

1st signal - 25% (fractal)

2nd signal - 50% (reversal candle)

3rd signal - 75% (stepma)

4th signal - 100% (Heiken_ashi_ma)

put on the chart (right TOP)

you can open order when signal 75% or you can wait untill strong confirmation - BBands signal(125%)

but for aggresive trader, can open order only when signal 25%

but please make sure don't forgot on overall trend (stochastic_trade). These will reduce your risk if you follow the trend.

I still need to study/understand how to relate stochastic_trader with others indicator

Can someone improve it base on suggestion by moqual.

* try to play with stochastic divergence. Give another oppurtinity to entry.

Why I choose TF M1/M5 - because I got so many oppurtinity to entry and I can make a lot of pips within 2 hours provided you must know the overall trend and trendline strategy.

Good Forex Broker

Anyone can suggest me the best forex broker ?

Before this i planned to open an acc at FXCM , but after i read through the review, seem fxcm is a SCAM.....

So, I hope you guy can recommend me a good and reliable forex broker without any additional charges is prefer...

yec87:

Before this i planned to open an acc at FXCM , but after i read through the review, seem fxcm is a SCAM.....

So, I hope you guy can recommend me a good and reliable forex broker without any additional charges is prefer...

FXCM a scam !!!

Ok maybe with their new MT4 platform they play little bit with targets ... but I am sure that we are far from a scam here. FXCM is one of the well funded and biggest registrated company.

FerruFx

yec87:

Hi yec87,

Next time please post your question under relevant thread. This thread is all related to Isakas trading system, not broker discussion. You can go to metatrader brokers sections to ask for opinion about brokers.

Thanks.

regards,

matfx

FXCM is SCAM???

I don't think so.

So far I am vey happy with FXCM services.

They just release MT4. Not yet try

The features that do not have in MT4 but available in FXCM is FXCM will advice you where to set you TP and SL.

and 80% is accurate.

But for me if advisable TP is 20 pips, I will reduce it to 10 pips (50%).

100% will touch my TP provided my analysis is correct.

but the SL make me scared, sometimes can up to 60 pips.

anyhow forget it about FXCM. Back to ISAKAS

attach is my latest ISAKAS CS strategy. So far so good.

Originally ISAKAS CS is recommended for TF H4 but when i tried to trade on below M15 (preferred is M1) look good.

Main indicator for entry

ISAKAS CS reversal candle (I change to BUY and SELL)

Fractals

Stepma_Stoch (replace original stochastic that include in ISAKAS CS)

Support indicator (as momentum) - optional

Heiken_Ashi_Ma

BBands

Filter indicator - optional

Trend

Damiani_volatmeter

to exit

SHI_Channel_true or 10 pips

Files:
sample02.gif  28 kb