ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 36

Can you attach your modified EA here. I would like to give a test

I'm wondering if we can put alarm to Kuskus heiken Ashi. It will be awesome.. missed GU movement

mrLoba:
Can you attach your modified EA here. I would like to give a test

still trading manual with it. since martingale failed during trending and works best on ranging, so i decided to trade manually with the guide of Kuskus strategy.

i run on demo 4 pairs with 10k balance starting today, now 455usd profit.

I set on H1 since MACD M30 too whipsaw

Hi ABRS70

thx for your quick answers!!!

Zeman and you togother- big combination!!I load dream exp only for short when kuskus show short,

can you explain better problem with MACD?

sorry for my questions- I only learn thx

to Zeman.

Hi! Please post your statement

Thank you.

brainjt:
thx for your quick answers!!!

Zeman and you togother- big combination!!I load dream exp only for short when kuskus show short,

can you explain better problem with MACD?

sorry for my questions- I only learn thx

MACD is the signal for the dreamteam to open trades.

When you set SELL only, the EA will open sell WHEN current bar is lower than previous bar. Setting of MACD is up to you, my setting 1,30,1 is fast responsive to trend change.

abrs70:
MACD is the signal for the dreamteam to open trades. When you set SELL only, the EA will open sell WHEN current bar is lower than previous bar. Setting of MACD is up to you, my setting 1,30,1 is fast responsive to trend change.

Please see my post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page24

Thanks...

Hello All,

Today Now the sell signal is generated in USDJpy. but in the low the Pivot point is occured. What is the best to sell or not. Plz reply.

Files:
jpy.gif  9 kb

Arshad:
Hello All, Today Now the sell signal is generated in USDJpy. but in the low the Pivot point is occured. What is the best to sell or not. Plz reply.

yes...TP MIN - 11905 TP MAX - 11885.

SL MIN - 11962 SL MAX - 11986

gud luck..

et_phonehome_2:
I am missing something, the system does not use MACD. Does 10p3 use MACD, and must I plot it? If MACD, is FAST EMA = 1, SLOW EMA = 30, MACD SMA =1 on the CLOSE?

the EA using MACD as signal entry... its in the program. no need to plot at all...

the attached EA should work with moneymanagement.

Set MM = 1, risk = 1

Files: