ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 35

anybody know how do we get the signals from bbands_stop_v1 to be input into the EA?

I look through the code, its just shifting and stufff.. how do we get the price at while the arrow is being drawn on the screen??

Someone please help.

The night b4 the news, I saw a clear sell signal on EURO/US I went short what can I say ... Great system 100 pip and still trailing

abrs70:
Well dreamteam_v02 has its own target and you can trail.... its up to you what take profit would it be.... to me 30-50pips a day is very good....

YES. Dreamteam + Isakas = holy grail...hehehe

attached is setting for Dreamteam

Can you tell me how dreamteam works? Does it make use of starlight, HA kuskus and BBands to enter initial trade? I do not know, but does it also use MagicNumber since I do not want it to affect existing trades or can you implement it?

wilson1668:
Hello abrs,

Does the Dreamteam_v02 use the Pivot (Bain) as the indicator instead of the FiboPiv_v2 ?

Thanks!

Wilson

Well dreamteam_v02 has its own target and you can trail.... its up to you what take profit would it be.... to me 30-50pips a day is very good....

YES. Dreamteam + Isakas = holy grail...hehehe

Take Profit : 20

Lot : 0.1

Initial Stop : 1

Max Trade : 5

Pip : 10

Secure Profit : 20

Ordertoprotect : 3

et_phonehome_2:
Can you tell me how dreamteam works? Does it make use of starlight, HA kuskus and BBands to enter initial trade? I do not know, but does it also use MagicNumber since I do not want it to affect existing trades or can you implement it?

Dreamteam is typical 10p3...nothing special...but i enter manually since nobody has yet develop the ISAKAS indicator into 10p3..so i trade manual....

when i see bband turn to blue + starlight blue+ heiken ashi blue...i set long only... so dreamteam will open buy when current MACD bar higher than previous... so i change the macd setting to 1,30,1 so it will be more responsive... good luck

oh damn i am getting different signal between FXDD and NF... starlite at NF already blue M30, but FXDD still red... EURUSD

abrs70:
Dreamteam is typical 10p3...nothing special...but i enter manually since nobody has yet develop the ISAKAS indicator into 10p3..so i trade manual.... when i see bband turn to blue + starlight blue+ heiken ashi blue...i set long only... so dreamteam will open buy when current MACD bar higher than previous... so i change the macd setting to 1,30,1 so it will be more responsive... good luck

I am missing something, the system does not use MACD. Does 10p3 use MACD, and must I plot it? If MACD, is FAST EMA = 1, SLOW EMA = 30, MACD SMA =1 on the CLOSE?

abrs70:
oh damn i am getting different signal between FXDD and NF... starlite at NF already blue M30, but FXDD still red... EURUSD

my mistake... NF setting is 15, FXDD is 35

so which is correct zeman?

abrs70:
my mistake... NF setting is 15, FXDD is 35 so which is correct zeman?

15 guys...by the way..thanks for thats nice EA.

EU GU UCHF UJPY on move now..wactchout...

zeman:
15 guys...by the way..thanks for thats nice EA. EU GU UCHF UJPY on move now..wactchout...

i found out 21 is quite good for EA. as long as bband red, starlite red, and ashi red, SHORT only