Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 43

Cijas:
I have a real account on Fxlite which is FXDD in french : don't see any differnece between demo and real account.

I guess the only way to compare would be to capture ticks from both sources (demo & live) simultaneously and then compare ... but that is good news about FXDD.

How are you finding them with stop hunting and spikes? Have you looked for such events?

Phoenix 4 CONTEST is number 1 after NFP!!!

http://championship.mql4.com/2006/participants

Congratulations Hendrick!

Congratulations!!

Well done Hendrick!

Super

WOW!!! Super!!! Молодец Хендрик, так держать.

Hendrick:
Hi Diamond! I have a day off tomorrow (wahoo!) so I have the time to finish version 5 (or version 2007 if you want). Back and forward testing look great!

Aha, KK, sounds great! I mean, I am certanly not pushing or anything, was just wondering how is the development of '07 going (does your answer means its done already?)

Btw, you know what is the most amazing thing, in my opinion, about you sharing your EA? It's that what you have greated, at least to me, looks and sounds like a grail, and you not only sharing it, but sharing it with a source code. I don't know why are you doing this, maybe it's your philosophy, or something else. But I would really like to thank you for doing this, because your EA is a perfect example of how an ideal, safe, working and perfectly "sober" EA should look like. Thanks so much for sharing the knowledge, master Yoda

(Some might think that I'm saying that coz I got a "free" ea for myself here, and making lotsa money now, and that's why Im saying thank you. No. I don't even use Phoenix.)

Kindest regards,

Diam0nd.

P.S. I personally don't get why people refuse to share their EAs (especially considering the fact that MOST of them arent making much [or any at all] money). I mean, the daily moneyflow that comes thru FOREX is like what, 3 trillion dollars or smth like this. Even IF many people were using a grail-like EA (= making money), would that make any difference? My major point here:

1. What are the chances that MANY people lay their hands on good EA.

2. Even IF that would happen and they started making money, would that really made much different, considering the daily sums that go thru FOREX?

(would other start loosing in such a scenario? I really doubt that)

Correct me if I'm wrong with such thoughts of mine.

P.P.S. Again, cheers, and all the best to you. Your philosoply is the future!

High folks it was not until an earlier post today that I realised Pheonix was an expert not an indicator, my question to you all is now I have it loaded and a chart is showing I take it that the expert will be opening and closing trades on my demo account, is this correct? and looking at the chart what will these trades be triggered by? thanks in advance

Hendrick now First

Well done Sir.

Phoenix 5 available

Ok. Version 5 of Phoenix is finished. Attached is the mq4 file and a pdf-file "SettingsAndHowToUsePhoenix56.pdf".

For forward testing I think "Mode 3" is the best to start with. For now only the settings for the EURJPY, USDJPY and GBPJPY are coded. GBPJPY is my favorit.

A lot of testing to be done. So let's go to work!

(At this moment Phoenix is number one in the Contest. Yes, yes, yes!!)

Congratulation

Dear Hendrick,

Congratulation for your first place! Your phoenix can book profit after NFP. But my phoenix here is not in good condition. It was scoring losses after NFP....

We still have 2 months to go.

The winning of Phoenix is not only the winning of Hendrick, but it is a winning of all of us, forex traders and forex programmers.

Good job Hendrick.