Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 15

Hendrick,

As others have done, I want to commend you on the outstanding job you've done contibuting your talents to the good of the whole. Regarding your comments about helping less fortunate, it has been an eventual goal of mine to be able to contribute to my church with the projects it currently is engaged in such as building churches, hospitals and water wells for the poor in Uganda. Additionally to build a school at my church here locally. While I know I will never be able to do this by myself, with people like you who have a selfless view of the world wanting more for others, your efforts will help me, help others achieve those goals.

Mahalo! (Thank you in Hawaiian)

Alan

Oahu, Hawaii

HendRick & HendRick & Hendrick

Mr:Hendrick
i dont have any words to say for you,

you give us a great hope on this life,

you give us all your expert for free (no one make this today)

i really really thank you

As i told you,i dont know what i can say to a really good man as you

your friend SOUROUR

Thank You Mr:Bluto

bluto:
Every market has to stop and breath once in awhile. It's healthy. It's called consolidation. Remember that stocks, currencies, etc. all trend about 20% of the time and range in a consolidation mode about 80% of the time. You can still make money in a ranging market if you know how to trade it correctly. Also, there was an overall general lack of big news last week. On top of that, it was a holiday week (Monday) for a lot of countries.

Thank V much Mr Bluto,

We all hope to make good money

take care dear

your friend SOUROUR

Just my outlook

To hendrick and all the great people here,

Lets all face some facts.

On the worst performance of this AMAZING ea we could probably double our starting deposit every 3 months easily i hope.

Take 10k dollars and in 2 years be worth 2.5 million!

As far fetched as this may sound it all stems back to steady gains. AND i know this may sound a little more than steady to some than begs belief.

Lets stop tweaking for mega profits and aim for a consistent gain that grows our trading account. Nobody makes a million in a day.

When we ALL start making a good living week in week out we can begin to share some of our fortune with those that dont have the choices we do.

And to our friend hendrick , dont fix whats not broken , the EA works ! Let it make a steady profit.

Deposit what u can all afford and leave it to grow!

best wishes and good fortune to all of you.

My faith is with phoenix may it grow strong with sucess.

regards

alan.

Strategy Tester

Okay I changed the settings in the Expert Properties for USDJPY and when I hit the start button nothing happens. I look at the journal and it says "Phoenix_EA_v4_2_02: no data for testing". What am I doing wrong?

Kevin

No data for testing

Kaper:
Okay I changed the settings in the Expert Properties for USDJPY and when I hit the start button nothing happens. I look at the journal and it says "Phoenix_EA_v4_2_02: no data for testing". What am I doing wrong? Kevin

Kevin, it means that MT does not have price history on USDJPY to test the data range you have set.

Please read the document Hendrick has written to import history data.

You will find it in post #1: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Good luck

Still not working. Can someone please advise me on where to put the settings file? When I back test it, I barely break even. I don't think it is finding the settings.

Thanks,

C.J.

pref settings

Do you have pref setting to true?

leighton

leightonbeaty:
Do you have pref setting to true? leighton

Yes, and the backtest doesn't seem to be working. Where should the pref file be placed on my computer?