Dolly system - page 56

dolly for euro/us session

txsundevil,

when you say you trade Dolly these hours, you don't change the hour the figures are calculated, do you?

I usually load Dolly around 10pm EST...sometimes the numbers are hit before the Euro session starts, sometimes not.

Do you ignore any penetration of the numbers before the Euro session starts?

Also my Dolly has an initial stop loss of 26 pips.

CJA,

My special thanks for the MM lines

Well, would be nice to see the mq4 files...

fantastic!!THX!

Beautiful graphics. Some clever coding there - I've never seen an EA as big as 76KB before. Thankyou.

As others I think have already highlighted, the Dolly indicator doesn't allow for broker timezones. If it is supposed to pick up the pivot at 00:00 GMT, then it should refer to an extern timezone parameter that adjusts the broker time to GMT time.

But apart from that, well done, I take my hat off

Anyone expecting to go long on Eur/Usd and Gbp/Usd?

80+k ?

CJA look like these PIV break out strategy grown up much stronger , Gread job mate ! Great job ! . Cheeers

Good Job

Good job to all who worked on this looks great!!!!!!

Just a quick question, previous version of this was open source, is there a possability u can post the .mq4 version of this new one so people with a bit of know how can do there own little modifications to suit their requirements.

Good job again

thnx in advance

Dolly is my Jolly!

Great stuff. Then which time frame should we take note? Or just wait for the spot on reach the buy break or sell break zone??

maria77:
Great stuff. Then which time frame should we take note? Or just wait for the spot on reach the buy break or sell break zone??

I use the 1hr. TF

GBP/USD poised to break to the above at time of post.

GBP/USD poised to break 1.9070 to the above at time of post.

Nice job Dolly!