Dolly system - page 43

Thank Linuxser and Ignacio for a great system

Would you be able add an alarm to Dolly?

formor:
Thank Linuxser and Ignacio for a great system Would you be able add an alarm to Dolly?

indicators musn't include alarms by itself... i wont add alarms to dolly... so if some one wants to create an EXTERNAL plug-in for dolly i'll read and if it is good.. i'll include with the packkage

good trades

Alarm Is A Good Idea!!!

ignacio GO FOR IT ALARMS CAN HELP US A LOT!

ignacio:
indicators musn't include alarms by itself... i wont add alarms to dolly... so if some one wants to create an EXTERNAL plug-in for dolly i'll read and if it is good.. i'll include with the packkage good trades

400396:
ignacio GO FOR IT ALARMS CAN HELP US A LOT!

i dont think so... if you are waiting for me to develop alarms you are wrong... give me an external indicator and, if i like it, i'll include it in the main package

i have no problems... but alarms dont let me think in peace...

Ignacio

IGNACIO , I THINK THAT WITH DOLLY YOU DON'T NEED TO THINK A LOT, JUST REACT.

NOW, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE STUCKK TO THE CHARTS ALL DAY YOU CAN SET A ALARM THAT CALL YOU TO GO TO THE CHARTS AND PLACE OR NOT PLACE A ORDER, ANY WAY IT'S JUST A SUGGESTION IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT NEVER MIND , YOU ALLREADY MAKE A GOOD WORK SO NO COMPLAIN FROM ME.

THANKS.

ignacio:
i dont think so... if you are waiting for me to develop alarms you are wrong... give me an external indicator and, if i like it, i'll include it in the main package i have no problems... but alarms dont let me think in peace...

400396:
IGNACIO , I THINK THAT WITH DOLLY YOU DON'T NEED TO THINK A LOT, JUST REACT.

NOW, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE STUCKK TO THE CHARTS ALL DAY YOU CAN SET A ALARM THAT CALL YOU TO GO TO THE CHARTS AND PLACE OR NOT PLACE A ORDER, ANY WAY IT'S JUST A SUGGESTION IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT NEVER MIND , YOU ALLREADY MAKE A GOOD WORK SO NO COMPLAIN FROM ME.

THANKS.

I am saying and asking if somebody, want to develop them as an external project to dolly... and if it works, ill include them! hehehehe

come on! it's really easy

woooooooooooooot woot

I picked up a few pips thanks to our clone! All in all, i think i left with a total of 60 pips, or something near that!

Ruls in narrow ranging days

hello all,

many thanks Linuxser and ignacio for this hard work,

but iam still afraid of lossing all the profits in one or two days, narrow ranging or choppy markets. so is it possible to add some caution on the chart based on the two rules that Linuxser puched before in post #279

thanks

Cable + 27 Euro + 11 today

adrazz:
Cable + 27 Euro + 11 today

nice numbers congrats!