Dolly system - page 15

Good Question

prosper888:
Does anyone notice that when v0.4.1 is loaded, it takes 100% of cpu usage.

Try open the window task manager, click on performance and then try to load v0.4.1 or if it is already loaded, change the time frame. You should notice cpu usage increases and takes from 5 to 10 sec to change to anther tf. My cpu usage jumped to 100% when changing the tf. I checked this by loading and removing each and every indicators one by one and found that v0.4.1 was the one.

Khai

I just checked and my CPU usage is also at 100%?? Could this be from dolly? Doesn't matter to me, as long as im making money . It would be interesting to find out though.

B

hulahula:
Glad you come up with your own idea how to avoid the time shif , I trade 4 mayor , mostly cabel . cheers

This is going to be a stupid question, one of the most stupid you've ever heard, but what are the 4 majors and what is cable? Sorry i'm new to the forex thing, but learning as i go.

Thank you hulahula,

B

I like straight forward person ! no drama quieen , 4 mayor is gbp/usd, eur/usd, usd/chf, usd/yen, cable is gbp , mostly use at gbp/usd. We all learn for ZERO to... . SSSOOOO YOU FIND YOUR SELF A VERY GOOD BEGINNING BY THE DOLLY . Bless your heart . Cheers

YupYup:
This is going to be a stupid question, one of the most stupid you've ever heard, but what are the 4 majors and what is cable? Sorry i'm new to the forex thing, but learning as i go.

Thank you hulahula,

B

Euro/USd, GBP/USd, USD/ChF, USD/Yen these four currency pairs are called major.... and the term cable is used for Britsh pound...there is a particular reason why british pound is called cable, if you read any starter book on forex, i quess it should explain everything...

"A person who asks a question is a fool for a second, but person who never ask a question is a fool for ever"

Thanks guys

Thanks to both of you guys^

I love this forum, everyone is so helpful and friendly!

I appreciate it,

B

YupYup:
I set up some pending orders yesterday at 5:00 PM (i'm -8GMT), with the new inputs. Well the closer it comes to the Euro open, the inputs change. Making my results differ because i enter the trade sooners, because of the inputs changing. Just wondering if anyone else is doing this or if you are all monitoring it. Also i'm going to set them say 10:00 PM and see if this works better. I did score though, in EurUsd, UsdJpy, and UsdChf. Any thoughts guys?

Thanks,

B

Yes agree,

I have mentioned this in earlier post. It has happened once so far. Maybe to help track, if I am entering trades I will take a .gif image at that point in time. I will be observing at 00:30 based on Neuimex feed.

lets compare

I will do the same @ 0030 with IBFX feed.

B

Here is screen shot of Dolly cable entries taken at 05/10/06 at 00:30 via Neuimex feed.

I am interested to see if this changes and when....

Regards

YupYup:
I will do the same @ 0030 with IBFX feed. B

Here you have a pic from my fxdd platform. (31 minutes past 00 gmt.). Use to compare with your settings and if you could catch some change during today with lines and/or screen info, pls post it with a screenshoot.

And another screen from Neuimex (last one is 03 version but doesn´t matter).

About 100% usage...

Open the task manager an check if who is eating you resources is Mt terminal.

Referrer as "terminal". Close "everything" and open only the MT. It must be one of the first applications (from top to bottom) in the task manager (to call task manager ctrl-alt-del, choose second tab).

Or, just attach one pic.

Files:
yupyup.gif  35 kb
neuimex_2.gif  26 kb