Dolly system - page 12

New Dolly Release!

Hi,

I talked with linuxser bout the development of Dolly and I decided to help him...

Linuxser gave me the version 04 (not released) of this indicator... I have made some improvements on charts and source code. It should be more speedy than the previous versions... but i don't really sure bout this point.

This new release (from 03 to 0.4.1) contains a ChangeLog, so, if you want can take a look to the source code.

well... i'll be reading the entire thread for suggestions and commentaries...

thank you all (especially to Linuxser)

ign...

Files:

Ignacio:

Nice improvement look's much better on the screen, shrinking the buy & sell area's letter is a good touch

txsundevil:
Ignacio: Nice improvement look's much better on the screen, shrinking the buy & sell area's letter is a good touch

thank you!

I open to listen comments and suggestions .

we must to test and improve this system...

hallo Ignacio can you make all the letter not overlaping from the priveaous day ? cheers

hulahula:
hallo Ignacio can you make all the letter not overlaping from the priveaous day ? cheers

when the development is over, the previous day level wont appear in the graph and everything will be more clean...

also... if I move to right the labels... will overlap with the current prices

am i ok?

Poor grass to feed dolly today.

No signals at all and a very dangerous day trade.

New version posted by ignacio, a wonderfull programmer.

We are growing up step by step.

There are many improvements to come in a few days.

Im confused

My screen looks nothing like nothing like ignacio, i'm still sloppy on the left side. I attached the new version and still nothing. Maybe i'm missing something? also how do i read the buy sell signals, if it crossess the certain points then buy? Do pending orders? I read the thread, but i am still confused on this subject. Please any help would be appreciated. Also i would post a screenshot, but don't know how to.

Thanks in advance for everyones help,

b

****Nevermind its all in the new file, just have to attach.****

Still not quite sure on trading the system, is there a pdf i can read or can any of guys give me an indepth description. Thanks to both Linuxer and Ignacio for the great improvements, and to everyone else for testing them. My guess is when it hits buy, buy. when it hits sell, sell. Then depending on how risky you are you can determine which target you want to go to? Just want to clarify

Thank You

I read it and i think i get it, but just wanted clarification. Thank you though!

B

Dolly and Artemis E.A.

New version of Artemis expert attached don't know much about it and havn't had much time to test this or even open up the file, I heard it is best used on M30 timeframe.

mrtools