Dolly system - page 106

Mm

alamanjani:
Ups, yes you are right. Thanks.

I see, I was missing the point. This (more timeframes confirmed - better it is) give one idea:

Do you think that it is possible (and not to much time consuming to do it), to simplify MM to the level, to use only main, the most important signals and rules and put them into one indicator such as Digistoch - (so it would became DigiMM ) ?

It may not be possible, because there are many rules and it may cripple the system. But it would be cool, to have DigiMM and you can see main signals without switching through all timeframes and eyeballing them. That would be cool addition to Dolly

Do you use Octave (find them usefull) or you are using only MM's with Dolly?

Mario

I personally use the MM levels only however i am sure others do use the Octaves as well.

As to coding a MM Digi style window i think it is possible but would certainly be an interesting exercise. The biggest problem is i think you need to actually eyeball the MM levels on each chart because although price may spike to say 5/8 it is the close that is important at 4/8 for example and waiting for an actual close on say the H1 may make the signal too late whereas if you eyeball it you could tell earlier if it looked like closing at a paticular level.

let me think about it

jafar00:
Yes, Takii helped me a lot. Unfortunately with my own account and the ones I manage I don't think I have time for one on one lessons with anyone. Although I do share knowledge from time to time here, on TG and MMG.

sure.. when u have more time then..

ANCOLL:
Thanks jafar00 for answering the question,

by the way, the smiling face is only indicating that you allow your EA for live trading, if you are doing virtual, it also works well.

By now, I will visit this thread less often, I am taking care of the subthread Dolly 2nd clone.

does it mean with , it will also work in demo?

cja:

The biggest problem is i think you need to actually eyeball the MM levels on each chart because although price may spike to say 5/8 it is the close that is important ...

I see, yes this is a problem.

Mario

bodshyipmonitor:
does it mean with , it will also work in demo?

yup..

try that first in 2-3 days, you will find out

Oh by the way, you should put your computer ON with your access to broker to make the EA works for you.

if it means 24 hours / 7 days.. hmmm.. that's it

cja:
I personally use the MM levels only however i am sure others do use the Octaves as well.

As to coding a MM Digi style window i think it is possible but would certainly be an interesting exercise. The biggest problem is i think you need to actually eyeball the MM levels on each chart because although price may spike to say 5/8 it is the close that is important at 4/8 for example and waiting for an actual close on say the H1 may make the signal too late whereas if you eyeball it you could tell earlier if it looked like closing at a paticular level.

let me think about it

Agree with you

Anybody remember what post # the Dolly EA was posted?

Kinda lost track of it after the last 40+ pages....

Dolly EA link

MuddBuddha:
Anybody remember what post # the Dolly EA was posted? Kinda lost track of it after the last 40+ pages....

Hi MuddBuddha,

Here is the link to the posted Dolly EA:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Thanks, Chrisstoff....I appreciate it!

Bug - Fibo lines in Dolly v10?

Hi,

look it - My dolly with fibo lines today ( gmt+1, start week sunday 23.00h)

Files:
fibo.gif  38 kb