Dolly system - page 32

wananohoshi:
Please have a look at this WSS indicator. It gives signals on price crossing the lines, is fast, and has adjustable offset for the calculation of the daily pivots. Haven't tested it thoroughly yet, so feel free to report any bugs.

To Linuxser: Thanks a lot! Really glad that u like it! I think it's really important that we have a single pivot line independent of the timezone we are in.

Cheers and keep up the good work!

Do you mind if I add the comments in the same way like dolly have? or if you want to do, better

Btw: I think we´re here to help, toghether, and share. Because If we can develop one nice system and we can make money with them, and, there are lot of people doing money with them, is far away from us bankrupt the hole system.

I suggest you (everybody) to read Compassionte Capitalism from Rich DeVos (1993)

Linuxser:
kiwigold: are you still testing this mod?

Hi Linuxser

Yes I am using the HistStepStoc with ASCTrend Signals (for sound alert) -- together with Dolly levels (I actually had my own zone indicator I was testing before Dolly came along - and it happens that my levels were already very close to Dolly).

My standard chart is simply the Dolly levels -- the KiS_Average to show hi and lo of day -- HistStepStoc and AscTrend for alert.

15m charts work great -- 30 are good and even 5min with a 30 min beside it.

kiwigold:
Hi Linuxser

Yes I am using the HistStepStoc with ASCTrend Signals (for sound alert) -- together with Dolly levels (I actually had my own zone indicator I was testing before Dolly came along - and it happens that my levels were already very close to Dolly).

My standard chart is simply the Dolly levels -- the KiS_Average to show hi and lo of day -- HistStepStoc and AscTrend for alert.

15m charts work great -- 30 are good and even 5min with a 30 min beside it.

KiS_Average?

Pls, can you tell me a little more?

Thanks.

Linuxser:
KiS_Average?

Pls, can you tell me a little more?

Thanks.

The center line is the close of previous day -- also can be a significant breakout line. Note how many times the price plays between this line and the top or bottom of the "No Trade" zone in Dolly.

Originally this indicator had the center line as simply the center of hi/lo for the day -- I changed it to show the close of previous day, which seesm to be a more significant level.

Files:
kis_avg.mq4  3 kb
dollyeuro.gif  74 kb

kiwigold:
The center line is the close of previous day -- also can be a significant breakout line. Note how many times the price plays between this line and the top or bottom of the "No Trade" zone in Dolly. Originally this indicator had the center line as simply the center of hi/lo for the day -- I changed it to show the close of previous day, which seesm to be a more significant level.

Thanks. Plenty of ideas for the weekend.

Woops, one indicator over the other, woops

Which one Everybody use

Hi....i want to know which Dolly version that everybody use that make a profit.?

To Linuxer and all who involved on the dolly system i RESPECT you all cos' its easy to use for beginer like me....but i'm stiil don't know when to buy and sell...

Anyway THANK YOU and Keep Up For The Work...

kiwigold:
The center line is the close of previous day -- also can be a significant breakout line. Note how many times the price plays between this line and the top or bottom of the "No Trade" zone in Dolly. Originally this indicator had the center line as simply the center of hi/lo for the day -- I changed it to show the close of previous day, which seesm to be a more significant level.

I don't get any crosses with the KIS loaded?

txsundevil:
This is the Second MORAN to post the WSS 9.3 crack, who cares Dolly is much better, get a life Idiots. I bet those two posters don't have any real money to trade with at all.

Hey the word is moron, Moran is my surname

kiwigold:

What is the indicator that gives you the buy and sell crosses shown in your pic?