Dolly system - page 17

You Can use www.alpari-idc.com or nextt or any other broker no domestic !!! Yes I trade live . cheers

Alpari won't even recognize the file?

I saved dolly in the indicator folder... and... no indicator? I logged out, logged in, nothing. I'm trying alpari as to hulahula suggestion. Any help hulahula??

B

Dont panic try to comply it and close the mt4 and open it again . make sure you put it at the wright folder .

AND if it realy dont go wright some thing wrong whit your com , go to www.nextt.com and register than you can down load the mt4 . cheers

Finally

Linuxser,

i just went through neiumex, what you go through and they are different then mine, they look like yours! Which do you recommend me to use? IBFX or Neiumex? Do you make pending orders in both directions or do you watch yours execute? If you do make pending orders when do you set them??

Thanks for all the help,

B

Files:
alpari_1.gif  42 kb
fxdd_1.gif  27 kb
neuimex_3.gif  24 kb
pivot.gif  45 kb

YupYup:
Linuxser,

i just went through neiumex, what you go through and they are different then mine, they look like yours! Which do you recommend me to use? IBFX or Neiumex? Do you make pending orders in both directions or do you watch yours execute? If you do make pending orders when do you set them??

Thanks for all the help,

B

You have a lot of choices.

But to be pretty sure. First, go to the link I´ve posted before and write the pivot for some cross in a paper.

Then, donwload a platform from a broker of your preference. Download some pivot indicator from here. Attach them to the h1 chart.

Compare if they are the same ( 5/6 pips dif it´s ok) with the note in the paper.

Attach dolly and see if the pivot (white line called PIVOT/SL+SR) it´s the same again.

Personally, I don´t trust too much in IBFX.

Alpari gives you unlimited time account and excelent data feed.

FXDD 3 months accounts life. Good data feed.

Neuimex. VG data feed.

Thank you Linuxser. Based on looking at the values, USD/JPY is pretty close, but i think i've found a new broker. Have you had an troubles with Neiumex?

And you still haven't answered: do you do pending orders or no?

Thank you for all help to solve this problem that i ran into,

B

Is FXDD U.S. based?

is Nieumex U.S. based? < i don't think this one is, but i don't know about FXDD

I think i know who will win!

I set up both IBFX and NEIUMEX with the given inputs right now 0500 GMT. I will see which one is better! and will let you all know.

B

session

Greetings all.

By means of this indicator it is possible to look easily when session will begin. It is pleasant to me.

Files: