Dolly system - page 7

Great Dolly

Hi Linuxser ,

Can you attach all complete dolly indicators here...I only found main dolly indicator...to make it easier for people to instantly use your great dolly

Thanks,

====================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
Hi Linuxser ,

Can you attach all complete dolly indicators here...I only found main dolly indicator...to make it easier for people to instantly use your great dolly

Thanks,

====================

Forex Indicators Collection

Look at post 50

Hi Linuxser,

I have such an idea about the method of calculation of the pivots. If I understand it correctly, pivots are calculated using the high, low and closing prices of the previous day. But related to the timezone, all of these change, I guess. And depending on the previous price movement, pivots and consequently all levels may vary a great deal for different people in just a single day of trade.

Shouldn't there be a sort of standart GMT offset parameter for this system? It might be easier to test the system using common entry/target levels, regardless of the timezone...

The three main markets (Tokyo, London and New York) open at fixed hours every day. How about modifying the system so that it shows 3 different sets of pivots and buy/sell zones each day, calculated using the high, low and closing prices of the hours of activity of the previous market zone? For example, pivots for the New York trading hours being calculated from the highs/lows/close of the London trading hours, etc.? I think such a method of calculation would reflect in a better way the change of pivot values in regard to timezone change. Hope it will bring about interesting results, too.

Thanks a lot for posting your great indicator! Respect.

Valentin

Love the indicator !! Thanks a lot.

Rules for Dolly

Hi guys,

are there any rules for using Dolly?

or is it just buy when it hits the blue line and sell when price hits red line?

thanks,

CJ.-

what the rules to use this indicator (dolly), anybody can explain???

thanks....

Question regarding the system.

How are the buy and sell areas determined by the system??

Whats the trading concept, is it based on fib level break outs???

Can someone explain it to me please?

Thanks

where u from linuxuser? i think u an indonesian or malaysian..

by the way, ur doly is great! thanks.