A real life EA for a real live account!! - page 9

baggermatsch:
i have tested it now one hour on demo. here the results on 4 pairs.

my backtest with 90% modelling quality is also in big profit.

*problems with screenshot*

How is going your demo account?

i dont trade it on demo any longer, because this EA is to risky and there are other EAs like Phoenix etc. i will test.

Dose any of you succeed to make living out of EA or Manual system???

as in title , Dose any of you succeed to make living out of EA or Manual system???

if you do, then please use this thread to talk about your experience...

Firas

Why I got this problem while testing ch_2006

2008.10.13 08:41:05 ch_2006 inputs: takeprofit=165; stoploss=165; lots=0.1; risk=0.25; mm=1; pu1=1; pu2=71; pu3=326; puu=410; sl=22; sl_min=2; p=0.22; dd=7; ddma=9; kr=0.5;

and that's it

no graph no results

just an squeezing toilet duck sound

U no how 2 fix it?

Winning with an EA and free time!

Does anyone else out there who makes a living from automated trading find that they have too much time on their hands? I made a blog to keep myself buisy that acts as a journal for me and lets me reflect on trading.

What do other people here do? We cant all trade 24-7 especially those who run EA's!

Does anyone else out there who makes a living from automated trading find that they have too much time on their hands? I made a blog to keep myself buisy that acts as a journal for me and lets me reflect on trading.

Can you post your blog link?

BrazilianTrader:
Me and my friend developed a setting (for CybTrd v1.88c) that can work well on almost everymonth, but of course that the results aren't really good:

Gave us 8 consecutive successful trades, in 1 week and a day (since when the EA is working 24/7). None loss. Profit of $96.

I am talking about a real account.

On backtesting it gives us much better results.

It can survive every month on backtesting with a initial deposit of $200.

Until now, I am having good results on REAL ACCOUNT.

EA:CyberiaTrader v1.88c

Currency: EURxUSD

Initial Deposit: $120 to $200.

Results so far on REAL ACCOUNT: 96 dollars (from 09/17/2006 to 25/09/2006)

Challenge: Does anyone have better results on REAL ACCOUNT and REAL PROFIT?

check out MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world, MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world and MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world. have closed the last account. the broker got uncomfortable with my pip return. guess he imagined what wlda been if i had invested much more funds. and by the way, this are real accounts. PM me

dudulalah:
check out have closed the last account. the broker got uncomfortable with my pip return. guess he imagined what wlda been if i had invested much more funds. and by the way, this are real accounts. PM me

dudulalah, I'm unable to PM you because the forum requires i post at least 10 messages before, and I'm totally new to the forum!

Can you please contact me about your settings and version of CB trader?

quanza.boy AT gmail dot com

Thanks,

john

I've learned so much about Expert Advisors from this thread... There is one Rita Lasker's free forex robot that is promoted, I've heard of it from my friend either and it's easy to download from the site robot4free, but I need the advice of experts. Have anyone used it? Is it a real help?

lindasuperhill:
I've learned so much about Expert Advisors from this thread... There is one Rita Lasker's free forex robot that is promoted, I've heard of it from my friend either and it's easy to download from the site robot4free, but I need the advice of experts. Have anyone used it? Is it a real help?

Editied: Not that i was wrong .. just dont feel like commenting on this