A real life EA for a real live account!! - page 8

I will try it on MIG with the property by default

kenari05:
ok david...let me know if you find updates.... thanks...

well it wouldn't be fair to elite section to have the latest version of terminater posted out side of elite.

O'well the one we got seems to have good potential.

we can play with it and mabe come up with something.

Well, so far, i am down on this EA. it has entered 4 trades and only 1 has shown me profit. Not looking too good at all.

bmwboyee:
Well, so far, i am down on this EA. it has entered 4 trades and only 1 has shown me profit. Not looking too good at all.

actually I am up on it. talking about the terminater I posted right? I am up about 60 bucks on a 600 $ demo running it on euro$ it had some losses then made it up plus profits.

xxDavidxSxx:
actually I am up on it. talking about the terminater I posted right? I am up about 60 bucks on a 600 $ demo running it on euro$ it had some losses then made it up plus profits.

David, i am working with this EA

Cyberia Trader1.85g jpy.mq4

I can post my losses when I get home. Hopefully it pulled some profits this afternoon to make up.

those are the trades of the EA listed above that I said I was using.

the 1st one profit, the other 3 hit the s/l.

bmwboyee:

those are the trades of the EA listed above that I said I was using.

the 1st one profit, the other 3 hit the s/l.

on what broker?

Look in great ea in backtest me and another guy got 4 trades 3 wins 1 loss

yours is backwards. I am guessing not on fxdd?

xxDavidxSxx:
on what broker?

Look in great ea in backtest me and another guy got 4 trades 3 wins 1 loss

yours is backwards. I am guessing not on fxdd?

David, I am using Interbankfx. Not sure why I am getting losing trades when yours are winning

bmwboyee:
David, I am using Interbankfx. Not sure why I am getting losing trades when yours are winning

Look in great EA in back tests thread and PM Argorn. He uses different settings for IBFX. My FXDD settings don't work for them. Different price feed filters.

thanks david for great ea

i have tested it now one hour on demo. here the results on 4 pairs.

my backtest with 90% modelling quality is also in big profit.

*problems with screenshot*