FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 19

Also, the correct spelling is "mathematical", and it doesn't need to be capitalized

Sharing

Its very easy for a programmer to code the mathmatical entry, and I wouldnt like people to be taken used of.

Igor started this in good faith and now he demands money.........This is not acceptable since people in the forum actually contributed to the development of this simple ......very simple method.......

Anyway, if Igor is charging you guys more than 50$ for the mathmatical entry indicator, i will share it for free on this forum.

So, i will check back in this forum in a few days to see if Igor is abusing the help he got from the forum and I will exercise my right to share my programming with the forum, and give you guys the mathmatical entry indicator.

I will do this in every other forum Igor pulled people into his "free" sessions and now he demands money....

I have benefitted much from this forum, and the foundation of this forum is free contribution....and nothing else.

So, as Pip-Gandalf so will I share this with anyone who is charged more than 50$ for it , just PM me as well.

Well people, Igor & Ogeima have given so much to this forum, I have to give back. My 19 yr daughter is using the system, and had 3 for 3 winning days this week.... she beat me.

I've attached the indicators as I've combined them for ourselves, including an entry indicator, currenlty looking for hiccups in the direction of the Slope lines. If there is a demand, I may include TMH, but it appears rather redundant.

I noticed that Igor does not always wait for the Big Trend to line up with Slope/Direction, so I added a diamond to the arrow to indicate when this happens.

Positive suggestions are always welcome.

Mark

Please attach the code

flexie:
Well people, Igor & Ogeima have given so much to this forum, I have to give back. My 19 yr daughter is using the system, and had 3 for 3 winning days this week.... she beat me.

I've attached the indicators as I've combined them for ourselves, including an entry indicator, currenlty looking for hiccups in the direction of the Slope lines. If there is a demand, I may include TMH, but it appears rather redundant.

I noticed that Igor does not always wait for the Big Trend to line up with Slope/Direction, so I added a diamond to the arrow to indicate when this happens.

Mark

Hello Mark,

Would you please attach the mq4 files?

Thank you

Would you attach the chart?

Arctic4x:
Hi.

Igor was talking about a way to make some more trades and to get in some trades earlier with the TSR system in the PT room today.

If you was not there or you want to listen to it again i recorded it.

The file is about 21MB and is 46 minutes long.

Download here: http://rapidshare.com/files/47362/TSR_Extras.wmv

Enjoy

Arctic4x

Hello Arctic4x

where is the chart that Igor is refering to, during this recording??

Audio alone is not helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Download lessons 2-4

Hi Everyone,

I got a late start on this thread and am trying to download the Lesson 2 - 4.

When I go to the download sites, I am told that the file is no longer available or that there were too many downloads. Does anyone know a valid address where I can download the educational files 2, 3 & 4?

Thanks,

Randy

flexie:

Mark

Hi

Please post mq4 files, thanks a lot

howard

flexie:

Mark

Hi Flexie,

Thanks for your contribution but I have to warn you that your indicator that gives possible entrys is not working propperly.

On the image I posted you can see were I placed the blue squares that arrows (entrys) are given were the signal line absolutly does not allow an entry.

And in many occasions were there should be hiccup entrys there in no entry. That is not dangerous, but were signals are given wrongly I sujest that you and your daughter have to be carefull with your indicator.

regards...iGoR

Files:
error.gif  49 kb

Programming wiz:
Its very easy for a programmer to code the mathmatical entry, and I wouldnt like people to be taken used of.

Igor started this in good faith and now he demands money.........This is not acceptable since people in the forum actually contributed to the development of this simple ......very simple method.......

Anyway, if Igor is charging you guys more than 50$ for the mathmatical entry indicator, i will share it for free on this forum.

So, i will check back in this forum in a few days to see if Igor is abusing the help he got from the forum and I will exercise my right to share my programming with the forum, and give you guys the mathmatical entry indicator.

I will do this in every other forum Igor pulled people into his "free" sessions and now he demands money....

I have benefitted much from this forum, and the foundation of this forum is free contribution....and nothing else.

So, as Pip-Gandalf so will I share this with anyone who is charged more than 50$ for it , just PM me as well.

You as a 20 year old is barging in here and would like to play some sort of administrator or police roll ???...

What you say my friend is totaly untrue.

There is no one and I repeat NO ONE who contributed in the DEVELOPMENT nore THE RULES nore in the SETTINGS OF THE INDICATORS.

The rules were made by me and only me and from day one (first) posting ARE STILL THE SAME.

Last week I added 2 more lines that can be helpfull in some occasions or when one takes a different aproach to price action.

Since day one, again, NO ONE added any new rules nore setting nore indicator nore ANY KIND of changing to the T_S_R method.

So if you plan to take some actions based on thoughts that you have that are TOTALY UNTRUE then I sujest that you speak no longer. And I sujest that you come back in a couple of days and see if there is someone standing up here and says: Igor I made some changings to your system or I made some contributions to the development of your system. You will only notice silence...

iGoR

PS. strange to see that 2 "different" profiles (you and pip-gandalf) make the same "mathmatical" errors...