FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 9

ValeoFX:
The latest version also truncate the last 2 digits as you can see from my posting above here.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

EDIT>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks very much, I managed to get it sorted out on Line 20 /21 just increased the number of digits.

When i made the Separate data window i was not aware of your problem, have had a look and it was the code for restricting the digits in JPY pairs it had a nDigits = 2 else nDigits = 4 and the else code was affecting the comments digits for numbers such as 1.8900 and dropping the last 2 digits, have made a new list of common currencies nDigits = 4 and tested it and now the 1.8900 reads correctly, i have done it this way so the JPY pairs still read correctly.

have also added into the separate Data window Daily high/low and current price just load this indicator over the existing one.

t_s_r-daily_range_calculator__1.mq4

cja:
When i made the Separate data window i was not aware of your problem, have had a look and it was the code for restricting the digits in JPY pairs it had a nDigits = 2 else nDigits = 4 and the else code was affecting the comments digits for numbers such as 1.8900 and dropping the last 2 digits, have made a new list of common currencies nDigits = 4 and tested it and now the 1.8900 reads correctly, i have done it this way so the JPY pairs still read correctly.

have also added into the separate Data window Daily high/low and current price just load this indicator over the existing one.

Much appreciated, CJA.

Glad you could solve your problem.

It's not exactly what you were talking of, but I've added short horizontal lines at the levels of the SLs to the Daily Range Calculator.

(If you want the green/red lines to be wider, change line 103 in the script)

ValeoFX:
If you are whom I believe you are, I know that we are dealing with a brillaint developer / programmer. Therefore, I have a request for you regarding your

TradeTime_V2 indicator.

Could you please alter it so that it shows the levels calculated by the (T_S_R)_Daily_Rane_Calculator in visual format. Attached is my screen-print for what I have in mind, with your levels shown in ORANGE and marked in RED by me.

I have also added 2 broken horisontal lines in GOLD @ 8982 and 8852 which represents the levels calculated by the calculator with a difference today of 106 pips.

With this improvement, one can see at a glance where the max / min levels are and imho it will enhance the system significantly.

The levels you see in colour are my friend's "home-grown" version of the SDX_pivots and they are deadly accurate.

I await your comments and those of iGor and PipeLine with interest.

Best wishes.

Hi cja,

thanks for making a different version of this!

about your change to the nDigits thing: it doesn't solve the "mystery" to me, because Valeo was affected for GBPUSD, which is attributed 4 digits (only the JPY pairs are attributed 2 digits) by the code. The mystery isn t solved, but if it works, that s all we need!

cheers,

Ogeima.

cja:

Hi all,

I forgot to ask: what are the best (local) top/bottom picker indicators that you came across?

It would help if you could give the exact filename, or post it here.

Thanks in advance,

pipeline/Ogeima

cja:

CJA:

I´d take your indicator to use with Dolly. I hope you doesn´t mind. Thanks to you and pipeline.

hi,

will there be anymore paltalk session,i've listened to the audio files but can't really figure out...

this system can be used in all timeframes right?

i wonder if someone can post more screenshots/example?

thanks in advance...

Simple spread sheet

Hi Guys

Here is a very simple spread sheet that may be usfull to those who don't have one.

Mark

Files:
tsr.rar  1 kb

good spread sheet

image3022

thank you for the spread seheet it's very usfull

maxfx

newt:
hi,

will there be anymore paltalk session,i've listened to the audio files but can't really figure out...

this system can be used in all timeframes right?

i wonder if someone can post more screenshots/example?

thanks in advance...

Use it on 15M and higher. You can use it on 5M if you want but was recommended 15M and higher. There will be paltalk sessions but I am fairly sure they are all trading (demo at least) and looking for possible setups, there are no more beginner lessons as far as I know. So Id listen to the files and understand how to trade the system in theory at least before going to paltalk