Elite indicators :) - page 1375

pipmagnet:

Just got this in my email - am I going nuts or what? This looks too much like what we have been talking about in the last few posts. Coincidence?

It's a new "super" indicator from the infamous Karl D. i always wondered where he got some of his products.

I wont post the sales link but I will share a couple of sereenshots. I don't want to outright accuse him of anything but it was discovered in the past he has taken the work of others, hid the code, change lines into histograms, ect. Too bad build 600+ can't be decompiled - would be interesting to see who this work really belongs to. Excuse my rant - just had to say something.

That is his favorite scam : hull variation with an addition of filter (can not pinpoint the filter size, but play with values from 2 to 3 using hull divisor 1.8 - he always uses that divisor in his scams - but by all means that is hull variation indicator with filters applied - so glad to see that Karl too likes my work :))

mladen:

Made some upgrades : new set of prices, code cleaning and optimizing, color options working with 3 states now, not just 2 - the usual stuff we have in all the new versions similar to this

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for upgrading and optimizing this pretty tool.

i have doubts,there is already a version with same exact name at post 12672 page 845 of same thread. (https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page845#comment_1816113)

can you differ a bit in name plz.

regards

mladen:

Made some upgrades : new set of prices, code cleaning and optimizing, color options working with 3 states now, not just 2 - the usual stuff we have in all the new versions similar to this

very good one again !  any chance to see a "IFT rsi of gaussian filter" soon ?

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for upgrading and optimizing this pretty tool.

i have doubts,there is already a version with same exact name at post 12672 page 845 of same thread. (https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page845#comment_1816113)

can you differ a bit in name plz.

regards

Yep, you are right. Attached the version 1.2 at the original post (for the sake of clarity)

mladen:

Rsi (6 types of rsi) of Gaussian filter :

mladen:

From the look of it it is simply centered TMA repeated n times and colored differently if it is above or bellow the price

As all centered TMA versions : it recalculates/repaints

PS: how do you know that it is useful for exit if you do not know what indicator is it?

Mr.mladen sorry @ this http://tradingqna.com/40717/can-you-share-an-overview-of-your-trading-strategy forum he tells its a (OHLC based band)  please visit this link & checkout this idea & create this indicator

Thankyou for your quick reply

Anyone have EMA cross RSI alert early in current candle and after candle close no repaint ? 

TRADERSM:

Mr.mladen sorry @ this http://tradingqna.com/40717/can-you-share-an-overview-of-your-trading-strategy forum he tells its a (OHLC based band)  please visit this link & checkout this idea & create this indicator

Thankyou for your quick reply

Everything you see on any terminal is OHLC based. OHLC stands for Open, High, Low and Close. I doubt that there is a single indicator that is not based on those 4 prices- that statement (that it is based on OHLC) is a complete and utter nonsense

mladen:
Yep, you are right. Attached the version 1.2 at the original post (for the sake of clarity)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for helping,one question plz,is it possible to turn "gaussian order" in more sub digits,for example 2.1 , 2.2 , 2.7  ..... in place 2 and 3 and 4 (currently)...... this is the principle factor that effects heavily regarding formation the shape.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for helping,one question plz,is it possible to turn "gaussian order" in more sub digits,for example 2.1 , 2.2 , 2.7  ..... in place 2 and 3 and 4 (currently)...... this is the principle factor that effects heavily regarding formation the shape.

regards

mntiwana

That is not possible. Gaussian order can be only integer