Elite indicators :) - page 1168

mladen:

skc321

emad 1_31 is the same as emad 1_3 except for the display options, so you can use the emad 1_3 histo version and it will be the same

Thanks Mladen, for the updated, can the other indicator averages - mtf + alerts 7_6.ex4 be created with Histo version please

skc321:

Thanks Mladen, for the updated, can the other indicator averages - mtf + alerts 7_6.ex4 be created with Histo version please

Yes, it will be made as a histo too

mladen:

For those unfamiliar with the Tim Morris ma - here is an upgraded ma itself too : tim_morris_ma_1_1.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for updating tim Morris ver,just as question,it is currently using sma,if other mode can be work with it,

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for updating tim Morris ver,just as question,it is currently using sma,if other mode can be work with it,

regards

mntiwana

It is a complete different kind of ma. That iMA() (with SMA used in it) is used in it is just for faster price fetching - period is 1 as you can see - and it does not have common points to it

mladen:

For those unfamiliar with the Tim Morris ma - here is an upgraded ma itself too : tim_morris_ma_1_1.mq4

Silly question : can it b adaptive too?

mrtools:

This version is working for me now, on currency pairs, hopefully it will work for you, btw the level factor may need to be adjusted for XAUUSD, from my understanding it was optimized at 0.283 for most currency pairs a long time ago, but still seems good now,

t3vhf_adaptive_itrend_mtfalertsarrows_2_1.ex4

Ok Mrtools, when I used it, I adjusted it for H1 while I am using M15 chart. Now when I saw your post and other subscribers, I try to use it at H4 and it displayed nothing, even for D1 and MN. In your new version, it is also the same just working for M30 and H1 if your chart at M15. I suggest ((my be I am wrong)) to check MTF route of the interpolation,

But after cafe and cigar.

Thanks God, I stop smoking from 16 years , however, up to now, some times I like sitting beside my smokers friends for enjoying indirect smoking.

cheer

morro:
Silly question : can it b adaptive too?

Not really (but must check that). From what I know about it, I doubt it

mladen:
Not really (but must check that). From what I know about it, I doubt it

Ah, OK. Thanks

Here is the histogram version of latest averages too : averages - mtf + alerts 7_6 histo.ex4

mrtools:

Mntiwana, added the vhf.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4_3.ex4

I wish it could it to make in histo version to ?