Elite indicators :) - page 1162

Thank you mladen for the SMI, so good and so powerful now. I'm happy

Is it EMA or EMAD vhf adaptive? In any case vhf.

krelian99:
Thank you mladen for the SMI, so good and so powerful now. I'm happy Is it EMA or EMAD vhf adaptive? In any case vhf.

krelian,

are you guessing same like me,our madness, .ema is kind of smooth than this emad is sharp than this,new baby must be a kind different than any previous one.

regards

This is an T3 vhf adaptive velocity indicator.

t3vhf_adaptive_velocity_mtf.mq4

mladen:
William Blau's stochastic momentum index (SMI) with the newest set of averages (+ double smoothing for all) that can be used instead of the default EMA : blau_-_smi_averages_2.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

and yes thanks for pretty SMI,can you plz explain a bit about 3 periods.period 3 is very effective for smoothing,i tried to take control of all 3 in a variety of values but still failed,same like when hold one fish,other 2 slipped out.:)

regards

mntiwana:

krelian,

are you guessing same like me,our madness, .ema is kind of smooth than this emad is sharp than this,new baby must be a kind different than any previous one.

regards

EMA14 is a bit smooth, but an adaption changes the behavior completely, doesn't it? Only vhf would fit the typical adaption patterns, and he wrote that he is a fanboy of it, comprehensibly. One of both, I'm more for EMAD, could be it very likely.

This is an T3 vhf adaptive itrend.

t3vhf_adaptive_itrend_mtfalertsarrows.mq4

krelian99:
Thank you mladen for the SMI, so good and so powerful now. I'm happy Is it EMA or EMAD vhf adaptive? In any case vhf.

Actually it is double smoothed adaptive SMA (the simplest SMA - and so far I think that it is the only adaptive SMA that I saw so far, but then, some others are in the same position - a lot of first time adaptive version will be seen in the new averages)

New averages are going to have all those too (there will be all in all,134 types of average - recursive moving trend line can not be made adaptive in a sensible way, but all the others are solved (as far as I checked so far, so instead of 136 types of averages, since 2 adaptive versions of recursive moving trend line are missing we are going to have only 134 types of averages)

mrtools:
This is an T3 vhf adaptive itrend.

t3vhf_adaptive_itrend_mtfalertsarrows.mq4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so many thanks for these two cute new itrend and velocity indicators,looking pretty.:)

can you plz manage time for applying this VHF to trend direction force index smooth 4_2,if possible.

regards

mladen:

Actually it is double smoothed adaptive SMA (the simplest SMA - and so far I think that it is the only adaptive SMA that I saw so far, but then, some others are in the same position - a lot of first time adaptive version will be seen in the new averages)

New averages are going to have all those too (there will be all in all,134 types of average - recursive moving trend line can not be made adaptive in a sensible way, but all the others are solved (as far as I checked so far, so instead of 136 types of averages, since 2 adaptive versions of recursive moving trend line are missing we are going to have only 134 types of averages)

Dearest MLADEN,

A wonderful and pretty fooling around news,are you planing to pack all these adaptive averages (134) in one single pack gradually,do we extend our bags too.:)....and after having 134 do we still needs feel missing for recursive.

which one of your adaptive formula,you choose to apply,if same for all........thanks for happy good news.

regards

mladen:

Ah, ok. What to the holy grail, 134 MAs? Some of them should be really interesting. Poor Wulong and poor Mntiwana