Elite indicators :) - page 1166

mntiwana:

Honey Wulong,

since you make me feel sad for not much interesting in my favorite 134 holy grail,who knows when some body change his trading style to any direction as every dawn brings new circumstances for to change life style (may be you too one day),so in revenge here are oscillators,still can be more fine tune,there is capacity for.;).

be easy plz.:) .only for binary option lover,not for you.

regards

Hey, good attempt, but the lines are not thick enough, there are not enough subwindows, too less indicators, there are no mediums, special ones or slow ones ....

There is also a digital Kahler indicator there, I believe, but I prefer the Ocean based indicators over those.

For me, your chart is not messy enough, ha ha.

talaate:

Hi Mrtools

May I ask about line in your figure (Main windows), Is that can be displyed from indicator setting or it another trend indicator

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/185977

talaate:

Hi Mrtools

May I ask about line in your figure (Main windows), Is that can be displyed from indicator setting or it another trend indicator

Hi Talaat E., yes it's the indicator at the link Aitosin provided above.

mrtools:
Hi Talaat E., yes it's the indicator at the link Aitosin provided above.

Thanks to both of you: Mrtools and Aitosin

steam1:
MrTools, I'm getting a blank in MTF mode with T3(vhf adaptive) ITrend mtf+alerts+arrows 2.ex4,

Can you help?

Steam1, working on it, it's something to do with the interpolation, if you turn the interpolation = false, then it works, working on getting it to work with interpolation.

mrtools:
Steam1, working on it, it's something to do with the interpolation, if you turn the interpolation = false, then it works, working on getting it to work with interpolation.

Hi Mrtools

I wonder, the indicator work fine with me at MTF with interpolation true !!!!

or I miss something??

Files:
02.jpg  125 kb

talaate:

Hi Mrtools

I wonder, the indicator work fine with me at MTF with interpolation true !!!!

or I miss something??

Hi Talaat E., weird I haven't been able to get it to work with interpolation on, tried everything i could think of to get it to work and no cigar.

mrtools:
Hi Talaat E., weird I haven't been able to get it to work with interpolation on, tried everything i could think of to get it to work and no cigar.

Dearest MRTOOLS,

i tried eurusd mtf also but without success,i think brother talaate missing interpolation on.

regards

steam1:
MrTools, Seems to work on XAUUSD sometimes then it quits , anyway

This version is working for me now, on currency pairs, hopefully it will work for you, btw the level factor may need to be adjusted for XAUUSD, from my understanding it was optimized at 0.283 for most currency pairs a long time ago, but still seems good now,

t3vhf_adaptive_itrend_mtfalertsarrows_2_1.ex4

mladen:
Here s the newest version of averages that adds adaptive mode to all (except the already explained recursive moving trend line) which makes a possible 134 types of averages now : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_6.ex4

mladen:

forexblasters

Here is a version with those things included in it : emad_1_31.ex4

Hello Mladen,

May I request you to please create Histo version of both the indicator please averages - mtf + alerts 7_6.ex4 and emad 1_31.ex4

Thanks

SKC