Solar wind - page 9

Solar Wind indicator = Yu4rik indicator

The solar wind indicator is originally the Yu4rik indicator.

I have renamed that indicator to Solar wind indicator so it would fit in to a

trading strategy that was called urban pluto method and had some sort of a star trek story in it.

I know that this sounds redicilous but because of that story the trading strategy was easy to understand for newbies.

The indicator re-paints big time. And can not be used in any way to pin point entrys or to be used in EA's.

I know that this sounds a bit disapointing because if you look to it at first sight you think you found the holy grail.

Some people ask if it is possible to program it that it would not re-paint anymore but they don't understand that the indicator would then only look like any other indicator (ex. MACD historgram)

regards..iGoR

iGoR:
The solar wind indicator is originally the Yu4rik indicator.

I have renamed that indicator to Solar wind indicator so it would fit in to a

trading strategy that was called urban pluto method and had some sort of a star trek story in it.

I know that this sounds redicilous but because of that story the trading strategy was easy to understand for newbies. [...]

regards..iGoR

Hi, Igor - so, that was you who started it...

well, Solar Wind now is a part of MT4 (and fx) history

so, 4 history books - could you tell story of SolarWind, please

thankyou

And this is how a set up looked like....

When I look to it I came a long way over the last 2 years...

A couple of days later I added the solar wind indicator.

Regards...iGoR

Files:
pluto1.gif  40 kb

Found an image on that topic with the "new" setup that contained solar wind indicaqtor only 1 metro and also heat indicator that was a modified Juice indicator.

Nice to see that back because it brings a lot of memorys....

regards...iGoR

Files:
today.gif  48 kb

iGoR:
Found an image on that topic with the "new" setup that contained solar wind indicaqtor only 1 metro and also heat indicator that was a modified Juice indicator.

Nice to see that back because it brings a lot of memorys....

regards...iGoR

iGoR thank you so much

very nice chart and i want ask about this indicator u use in your chart ?

i mean the first one whic you put it on candiles ( red and yellow ) is that moving avrage ?!

and how can i get it ? .

i saw so many solar wind in this topic and i dont know which one i can use or which one is the best ?

that is all

my best regards

Sorry iGoR....

This has got to be be one of the most heartbreaking questions I get asked, "Why Isn't Pluto a Planet". And I get it a lot. I was expecting that a few years after the International Astronomical Union's controversial decision, the debate would have settled down and people would finally accept it. But no, it's still a sore point for many people - Pluto is not a planet(let that sink in). In this article, I'll explain the events that led up to the decision, the current state of planetary definition, and any hope Pluto has for the future. Let's find out why Pluto is no longer considered a planet.

Why is Pluto Not a Planet | Universe Today

iGoR:
And this is how a set up looked like....

When I look to it I came a long way over the last 2 years...

A couple of days later I added the solar wind indicator.

Regards...iGoR

Bravo, IGoR!

I presume - will be continued

stay tunned for SolarWind chapter

dear July, if you'll read the thread a bit, you'll see - in just inprevious post (#81) Igor explaining - why you shouldn't use SolarWind (and which of them worst - who knows)

iGoR:
Here you go but promisse me that you want laugh... I founf the topic back on SBFX

very good, Igor- life on Pluto, cycles, rising sun, skyscrapers, metro(subways) truffic, turbulance (storms)... a good idea

very true here on Earth too

you have a tallent -you know...