All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 71

Mladen and MrTools, does Adaptive Cyber_Cycle_alerts badly repaint?

krelian99:
Mladen and MrTools, does Adaptive Cyber_Cycle_alerts badly repaint?

krelian99

No repainting. As I explained quite a few times : adapting can not be a cause for repainting, and since cycber cycle does not repaint, making it adaptive does not make it repaint either

Oh, yeah, now that you're saying it (once more I over read the 'adaptive'. Not my day. Amazing indicator then. Karl Ditman would be jealous, if he sees this. Thanks, both of you.

I have finally decided create a membership.

I have done a re-write of the Adaptive CyberCycle indicator with a twist, "Close Location Value".

Everything is in one file, does not require the separate CyclePeriod indicator.

adpvcybercycle.mq4

Files:

Hi yldtrky63

your ACC is great,would you like same try on ACC v2,it have many other options too for to more fine tune and adjust according to ones needs,also it needs space option between 2 lines.

thanks

If you place #property strict in the code this does compile properly but gives the following error when you attempt to add the indicator.

2015.06.21 14:00:41.527 array out of range in 'Super smoother_V1.mq4' (74,40)

where line 74 is:

ssm = c1*(work[r][_price]+work[r-1][_price])/2.0 + c2*ssm + c3*ssm;

column 40 is | namely r-1 is out of bounds

How may this be corrected?

Thank you

pitch:
If you place #property strict in the code this does compile properly but gives the following error when you attempt to add the indicator.

2015.06.21 14:00:41.527 array out of range in 'Super smoother_V1.mq4' (74,40)

where line 74 is:

ssm = c1*(work[r][_price]+work[r-1][_price])/2.0 + c2*ssm + c3*ssm;

column 40 is | namely r-1 is out of bounds

How may this be corrected?

Thank you

Almost all indicators when using strict mutt be rewritten

Use it without strict - since it works. Why should something that works be changed?

Here is a new version that may interest someone.

Cyber Cycle Cluster with an added Close location value that helps smooth out the Cyber Cycle.

cybercyclecluster.mq4

Files:

yldtrky63:
Here is a new version that may interest someone.

Cyber Cycle Cluster with an added Close location value that helps smooth out the Cyber Cycle.

cybercyclecluster.mq4

Can you make the symbols as changeable options?

Also, sometimes when a new bar is formed, it does not show value for a new bar any more

on my own:
Can you make the symbols as changeable options? Also, sometimes when a new bar is formed, it does not show value for a new bar any more

It happens when the number of ticks for the new bar is not 1 but some other number. Some brokers hide ticks from traders and checking if tick number is 1 for a new bar is not 100% sure