All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 32

also been used in terminator movie

tnx, igorad - can't wait, good luck

One more picture.

Files:
ccp_2.gif  106 kb

maybe in Star Wars movie too

you're genius igorad

Corona charts for MT4 were posted in elite section now.

Just for information.

igorad:
Just FYI: I'm close to the finish of development of Corona charts for MT4.

Wow ... can we really do something like Corona in MT4?

That's really cool !!!

Any tips to make those cool colors?

Thanks

New versions of Corona Charts with new input CoronaBars were uploaded by Igorad for elite indicators section.

Just for information.

Mano:
This is what i call 'The Perfect Cycle' , unfortunately you wont see this 'Perfect Cycle' in todays market, todays market is full of noise and unstable data!, thats why there is no such thing 'The Perfect Cycle', but if you'll do your research on cycles you'll see that cycles are alway with us, not in the short therm but in the long run for sure, and not as perfect as the pic ofcourse...well, you have cycles in the short run to, but you wont be able to catch those cycles, because of the noise and the unstable data. its very hard, but if you have the right tools for the job like noise reduction and such.. it would make it more easy to catch, i know if i had the money for the tools i need, i would probbly was doing other things right now...but we try to do our best, and we will keep trying!

anyhow, stop dreaming and B-Real, thats how you'll make money..

cheers

Hi, tired searched this indicator on the net, could someone attach the indicator here please. TQ

?

something like that?

Files:

Pava:
something like that?

Thanks a lot. i'll try to work with the given indicators. very much appreciated.