10points 3.mq4 - page 91

matrixebiz:
What page can I download this version?

Page 89, post 890, Jugulator.zip

I am running all default settings. Don't forget to change precision to 2 if you're going to start at 0.01 and it should be left at 1 if you're going to start at 0.10. Also, I am running an H4 TF but if you wanted to run another TF then you will need to change the following code appropriately.

UpTrendVal = iCustom(Symbol(), PERIOD_H4, "Turbo_JVEL",7,-100,0,0);

DnTrendVal = iCustom(Symbol(), PERIOD_H4, "Turbo_JVEL",7,-100,1,0);

I did not have good results with H1 TF so I think for now I am going to stick with H4. It seems to provide more of a stable direction. I would still like to look at other indicators since on my results there was one point when it had to go to 7 orders to achieve profit.

mtaboneweb:

I am running all default settings. Don't forget to change precision to 2 if you're going to start at 0.01 and it should be left at 1 if you're going to start at 0.10. Also, I am running an H4 TF but if you wanted to run another TF then you will need to change the following code appropriately.

I did not have good results with H1 TF so I think for now I am going to stick with H4. It seems to provide more of a stable direction. I would still like to look at other indicators since on my results there was one point when it had to go to 7 orders to achieve profit.

Ok, thanks, I'll try this one. So the TF is controlled by the EA and not what you set your chart at in MT4?

matrixebiz:
Ok, thanks, I'll try this one. So the TF is controlled by the EA and not what you set your chart at in MT4?

For the "Turbo_JVEL" indicator, yes. The other indicator (Turbo_JRSX), is controlled by the "RSX_Period" variable which is 17 by default in the EA. I really don't know what that pertains to, I just took it straight from the Goblin EA as is.

Hello professional of the forex,

I need your assistance and yourknowledge to explain and modify then the ea 10point3.

Indeed, here several weeks that I test this ea (in bottom and adjustment by defect) and it functions very well in demonstration.

I passed on the real account and there, the difference between the positions is not respected any more. In theory it is 5 pip and there it is random. I attach a piece of statement to show you.

I do not want by other modifications in the ea but just the problem of the differences between the positions

Say to me what think you? and why this difference.

Thx

Jugulator1.1

Carrying on from the settings on post #891 and previous results on post #898. Here are the two days detailed statements.

Will experiment with other settings next week.

John

Files:
jug3.htm  54 kb
jug3.gif  6 kb

10points3 Dynamic Stop

Still continuing to forward test 10points3 Dynamic Stop and still getting good results.

I removed GBPUSD yesterday in an effort to make this EA safe for small accounts it probably reduced the profitability but hopefully increased the safety.

John

Files:

May be potancial trand indecater.

Dear community

I have been forowing this thread and Goblin with great interest.

I have been demo testing Goblin and 10 point 3 for 2 weeks now. I put Gobling EUR/JAP 1H chart witch have been trending UP strongly since early this year with day chart and and strong run since end of Nov with 4H chart.

Just try out how Goblin handle tranding market.

Some how Goblin keep taking oposit side when trand start in 1H chart.

I have been manual demo trading with

http://fxovereasy.50webs.com/Home.html

system and find easy to catch trend and reversal.

Indicator they use, called " i-Trand " working very well for me to find where trand is going. I am not corder so I do not know it is possible to use for Goblin and 10 point 3 .

But if you interested, please check it out. May be good indicater if it usable.

Thank you guys specially mtabornweb and bulto for keep community going.

Cheers,

Asa

Files:

Different copies

BrunoFX:
Hello professional of the forex,

I need your assistance and yourknowledge to explain and modify then the ea 10point3.

Indeed, here several weeks that I test this ea (in bottom and adjustment by defect) and it functions very well in demonstration.

I passed on the real account and there, the difference between the positions is not respected any more. In theory it is 5 pip and there it is random. I attach a piece of statement to show you.

I do not want by other modifications in the ea but just the problem of the differences between the positions

Say to me what think you? and why this difference.

Thx

I have attached a gif showing the differenced between your copy and mine whilst the settings will vary from the original it could be that your copy has a bug causing some different pip results.

Clearly the StopLoss should be within a couple of pips for each trade during the progression yours does jump 5 pips.

I suggest downloading the EA once again from page 18 and also read tururo's description of the way the Dynamic Stop works on page 19

I am not a programmer so I can not be specific but suffice to say that I have not experienced those problems with my settings.

The AccountsProtection on your EA is set to an unusual 10 whereas it should be either 0 to disable or 1 to activate Ordersto Protect.

John

Files:
ea_code.gif  51 kb

mtaboneweb:

There seems a bug in Jugulator for calculation of ActualOrders.

In my test, only one position opened for GBPJPYm at some point. It was closed because of ConfirmedOrders=1 and ActualOrders=2.

Not sure where this problem comes. In the code, ActualOrders seems will always increase by 1 when an order is sent. If the SendOrder fails (due to various reason), ActualOrders would still increase 1. Perhaps, it is better to check the error from SendOrder. If no error, then ActualOrders increase by 1.

Thanks!

tf

mtaboneweb:
Page 89, post 890, Jugulator.zip I did not have good results with H1 TF so I think for now I am going to stick with H4. It seems to provide more of a stable direction. I would still like to look at other indicators since on my results there was one point when it had to go to 7 orders to achieve profit.

MATT

FYI there is a thread on non lagging indicators that may be useful. especially the info on the stepma7.1 and the absolute strength v1.1. These 2 guys are also very good programmers and maybe you could get some feedback from them.