10points 3.mq4 - page 395

Simpler way is to imput all parameters related to pips multiplied by 10 (for example TakeProfit=10 became TakeProfit=100);

It is not difficult to change your version from 4 to 5 digit.

But there is some error with this part of the code:

if (MaxTrades>12) { mylotsi=NormalizeDouble(mylotsi*1.5,1); } else { mylotsi=NormalizeDouble(mylotsi*2,1); }

I am not a coder sorry ...

Can not fix.

Besides as I see - your version is not placing stop loss when open the trade. Stop loss is placed after 15 or 30 minutes sometimes. It means - big drawdown. That is why you like your version in backtesting but in reality - deposit size may be not enough.

Use the version from post #3933 for 5 digit broker.

newdigital:
Besides as I see - your version is not placing stop loss when open the trade. Stop loss is placed after 15 or 30 minutes sometimes. It means - big drawdown. That is why you like your version in backtesting but in reality - deposit size may be not enough. Use the version from post #3933 for 5 digit broker.

I see. I will try the one you refer.

Regards

Paulo

BenScoobert:
MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world 10p3 running since end of march

Nice run there. Any specific setup? Which version is that?

Regards,

David

davidke20:
Nice run there. Any specific setup? Which version is that?

Regards,

David

sorry, i forgot to reply

tp 60

sl 500

pips 90

maxtrades 3

Can someone tell me

how is it possibile to set the EA to open positions with more lots?

I mean this EA does really work but it opens positions with very small lots, like 0.1 and 0.2

(I tryed of course to set 1.0 under Lots in Inputs, but it still does open tiny lots)

My idea is to deposit 10k Live and set it to open 1.0 lot per trade and see how it can perform in 6 months with EU.

(Do you guys also suggest to shut down this EA during FOMC release and huge news?)

Can anyone tell me please if 10points3 remembers Lot#

Can anyone tell me please if 10points3 remembers Lot number to open? When 10pts3 is turned off then on, does it forget lot number to open or any other important things? My metatrader is on a V.P.N. It will turn off during the weekend! -Thanks!

ialexalex:
Can someone tell me

how is it possibile to set the EA to open positions with more lots?

I mean this EA does really work but it opens positions with very small lots, like 0.1 and 0.2

(I tryed of course to set 1.0 under Lots in Inputs, but it still does open tiny lots)

My idea is to deposit 10k Live and set it to open 1.0 lot per trade and see how it can perform in 6 months with EU.

(Do you guys also suggest to shut down this EA during FOMC release and huge news?)

Don't throw your money, remember it's a martingale system. Every martingale system needs to start with the least volumen, even better with nanolots (0.01). Don't be hurry, that's one of the reason why 90% of forex traders lose his/her money.

I don't know which version are you using of 10points3, but as I remember you can set the initial lots ("Lots" variable")

I recommend you to read the whole thread before putting real money on it. And you better going on demo for a couple of months first.

Regards,

Marcel