10points 3.mq4 - page 376

veritasfx:
sorry but you're wrong. u can check the tradings...just wanna prove the ea is able to use one live.

I've posted my modification, and name it as 10pHedge since it can trade both way, having the source code. pls check the post below, I'm keep on adjusting instead of modifying.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page242

Good going. Thank you for the contribution. Meanwhile, I've started a new thread about trading on multi currency pair on the secion of Martingale/Average Cost and Hedging. Can go and have a look, see whether it can bring any help with your researches. Please continue update us. My apology on the previous post for harsh words.

Regards

David

Actually there're only several dangerous days per year, 0-3 days per month.

If can avoid these days, even opening positions at any price the ea will win.

But unfortunatly the ea can't afford for even one time with multiplier=2.

There're two ways to avoid the disaster, my thought so far:

1, filtering those days or time. On the live account, I use MA angle especially the 100ma, 200ma, and the MAs squeezed together.

I'm struggling on this filtering because lacking of signal processing skills.

May be we can use ANN to filter.

2, Because the ea can't loss even one time, that's why many people talk about it but not used in live account, so just reduce the multiplier and have proper stoploss, that's the traditional way when the price goes oppsite us.

I noticed an error Veritsas

veritasfx:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page242 15min, best gbpusd, worst usdcad

Hi Veritsas I noticed a possible bug in the hedge ea I have attached a scrren shot can you look why it has 2 orders at the same time for the sme currency.

Tks

Files:
2sametrades.jpg  528 kb

Ea

Hello!

I was pleasant your trading system. I have not enough experience on Forex

Prompt, what best entrance parametres EA/////for GBPUSD TF 1H and TM 15M

Magic short

Magic long

Take profit

Lots= 0,01

Initial stop

Trailing stop

Max trades

Multiplier

Pips

Orderstoprotect

Mm

Account type

Risk

Reverse signal

Fast EMA

Slow EMA

Signal SMA

Shift

Trading range

Use time filter

Stop trade

Start trade

Use stoch

Use MACD

Use Lasma

I apologise for bad English.

berdj:
Hi Veritsas I noticed a possible bug in the hedge ea I have attached a scrren shot can you look why it has 2 orders at the same time for the sme currency. Tks

I also notied this yet don't understand the causes, may be too many pairs, or compile the ea but not reload it... fortunately in live account there's no such error.

Pls do me favor to clean all the positions and re-start the mt4 see if there's still the issue.

Live account performance for May 2008. The one is from $400 to $550 in one month and there's another one from 500 to 525 in half month.

Files:

veritasfx:
Live account performance for May 2008. The one is from $400 to $550 in one month and there's another one from 500 to 525 in half month.

Nice profit there. Better withdraw before anything goes wrong.

Regards

David

ND,

Are you still running Testing? If so how it is doing? I have been following the thread for a while and I am a fan of the 10p3. I use a modifided version of it myself.

ken

newdigital:
Sorry, it is 11 pairs. H1 timeframe. Fully automatic method (I will trade in semi-automatic in February) - just set and forget way.

Yes, everything is fine with this EA. I am still forward testing it.

newdigital:
Yes, everything is fine with this EA. I am still forward testing it.

hello ND

can you share your version ?

thanks