10points 3.mq4 - page 351

Results for today

I'm sending my last results, $439.90 profit. Tonight I'm gonna test gbp/usd. Vuvibon, could you send your graphical statement to compare?

marcelcorzo:
I'm sending my last results, $439.90 profit. Tonight I'm gonna test gbp/usd. Vuvibon, could you send your graphical statement to compare?

can you attach your EA plz.

10p3v003 and 20point3.

Hi David,

In versions 10p3v003 and 20point, what are the preset variables the adjustment of which will directly reduce DrawDown and margin requirement?

Thank you for your advice.

Best,

forexjim

forexjim:
Hi David,

In versions 10p3v003 and 20point, what are the preset variables the adjustment of which will directly reduce DrawDown and margin requirement?

Thank you for your advice.

Best,

forexjim

No I did not code 20point. That was the original version of 10point3 that comes with maxtrade 20 which posted by that guy. Trading discretion is comparing the Histogram bar. If current bar is higher then previous bar, go buy. Vice versa, if current bar is lower then previous bar, go short. So that EA will never stop trading until the account burst. Run a backtest with his settings you'll know why I put that much effort on the trading discretion. My point is, try to stay away from the market until the right time.

Regards

David

10p3v003

davidke20:
No I did not code 20point. That was the original version of 10point3 that comes with maxtrade 20 which posted by that guy. Trading discretion is comparing the Histogram bar. If current bar is higher then previous bar, go buy. Vice versa, if current bar is lower then previous bar, go short. So that EA will never stop trading until the account burst. Run a backtest with his settings you'll know why I put that much effort on the trading discretion. My point is, try to stay away from the market until the right time.

Regards

David

Hi David,

Many thanks for your clarification. I quite agree that we enter the market only when the odds are with us. My live account with 10p3v003 behaves like that: most of the time it is outside the market, when it is in, it is often for a short time and it is out with a small profit.

Best,

forexjim

vuvibon:
Hi everyone,

I'm just new here. I was testing a lot of EAs even ran them on my live account. I like 10point3 better, although it wiped off my account several times. 2 weeks ago, I changed maxtrade 12 to 20 (continue double lotsize until hit the maxtrade 20, tp 10, pipstep 6) and find out the result was good (see my statement). My favorites are H1USDJPY, H1 NZDUSD, and H1 EURCHF. But I don't like to let it trades on news due to pipstep 6.

Wish you have thousand of pip!

BonDallas

hi

do you tested this EA on the other pairs?

it seems best EA

Hi marcelcorzo, I'm sending my graphical statement to compare with yours.

Hi birami, Yes, I tested this EA on the other pairs. They will wipe out your account very fast. So, please don't let it trades on news (always check forex calendar for the upcoming news on the pairs that you will trade.) due to pipstep 6.

Hope ya will have thousand pips!

BonDallas

Files:

marcelcorzo:

Hi marcelcorzo,

I'm sending my graphical statement to compare with yours.

Best Regards,

BonDallas

Files:

Results today

jopc:
can you attach your EA plz.

Please read the firs post. I recommend to read everything the thread to understand the EA.

Otherwise, I'm too sad . I've lost my entire demo account with the cable movement today (almost 200 pips!), and the EA opened 0.1, 0.2, 0.4 and 0.8 lots. the account is over!!.

Definitively, this EA is for micro lots (0.01). I'm gonna search a new broker, I don't like Interbank. Anyone knows a good microlot broker?

marcelcorzo:
Please read the firs post. I recommend to read everything the thread to understand the EA.

Otherwise, I'm too sad . I've lost my entire demo account with the cable movement today (almost 200 pips!), and the EA opened 0.1, 0.2, 0.4 and 0.8 lots. the account is over!!.

Definitively, this EA is for micro lots (0.01). I'm gonna search a new broker, I don't like Interbank. Anyone knows a good microlot broker?

yes it`s FXOpen forex broker - forex services - forex trading.. I use there standart ACC