10points 3.mq4 - page 283

Kamick:
Excused I do not know to program, is possible to insert in the variable external of the Ladderv0.01JRSX the S.L.? I have tried to make it but not there are successful.

I designed this to use an indicator to close. If we use a stop it will ruin the pipstep. One order may be stopped out and the progression will continue because

the indicators still say go.

I may work on the stop thing some more to figure out a way to do that but right now the market creates the stop. I think this is a better approach instead of a generic number that we guess and adjust for two months (useless).

Enjoy

More coming soon

Results up to today,eur/usd 4 hr& usd/chf 4 hr

Didn't seem to like the usd/chf too much.

Files:
7-20.htm  39 kb

rcthkd:
Results up to today,eur/usd 4 hr& usd/chf 4 hr Didn't seem to like the usd/chf too much.

Hello, it uses the version with the RSI or that one with JRSX?

This one uses RSI

master001:
Hello

I propose you to try my version on turbo-jrsx 30 on 4h timeframe.

master001

Master, me mistake or not is no difference in the EA that you have written in post number 2792?

yes the same EA like earlier, but i have posted once again, because often looking for is enoying

Hello

I propose you to try my version on turbo-jrsx 30 on 4h timeframe (USDCHF looks much better on 4h timeframe, on 1h timeframe not), but some crosses looks better on t-jrsx 14 4H time frame and others jrsx-30 on 1h timeframe eg. GBPUSD. So you must try this settings for different crosses. Setting t-jrsx much higher over 30, doesnt give better results on 1h and 4h timeframe. You can experiment eg. on 30m timeframe with doubled t-jrsx to 60, but it doesnt better results, even if you think that more precision on lower timeframes will be more profitable.

master001

master001:
Hello neta1o

I have noticed that the most effective way of nonlagged filtering is trying to find proper settings on smaller timeframe then timeframe of trend catching.

None of trend following indicator is enough fast to really nonlagged filtering.

Eg. OSMA is very fast indicator, but it is very difficult to catch tops and bottoms of that indicator. Trying "to see" the long trends in the market gives more room to fight then trend reversals.

My experiments with other indicators on different timeframes with indictor of general timeframe very much lower profits.

master001

Timeframes is actually a great suggestion. I just started looking into smaller timeframes to get earlier entry and exit signals. Development and experimentation continues. Keep posting results, I appreciate them, thanks

There is someone that has the data in real time of the last days in order to confront them with the backtest?

Me the explained ones?

Files: