10points 3.mq4 - page 224

David,

Thanks for letting us test out the new EA. I already sent you an e-mail and gave you the username and password for a IBFX demo account.

I think I will test on several demo accounts with different settings and on different brokers that allows mini accounts just to make sure that it behaves well.

Anyways, good luck to the new team and hope this is a beginning of a fruitful collaboration!

Sada

Thanks

ok now i begin

/edit: while i was browsing and pressed the Back button it POST's again

fxinthecity:
Thanks

Sorry for my bad name

I'll begin to test with your settings on a 500$ IBFX Miniaccount with 0.01 Lots.

So you think the lose was because i have set 0.1 lots?

Regards

FXinTheCity
davidke20:
That is definitely. Even if you trade with 0.01 lot. Make sure you create the demo account on IBFX is minis. Which EURUSD symbol is represented as EURUSDm <= this mean 0.01lot = 1cent/pip. Your initial lot size must not exceed 1% of your capital. Example, deposit 500. Initial lot size = 500 * 1% = 5 dollars. 5 dollars margin with leverage 1:100 = 0.05lots in IBFX minis. 0.05lots=5 cents/pip. Hope this help you to catch up faster. I'm glad you start working now. Good luck and hope to work with you soon. Cheers

Regards

David

Do you read the post? Why double post? Btw, people out there, let me mention this 1 more time. Please send the requesition of the EA to the email rb26team[at]yahoo.com with your nick name, your name and the demo account number. If you are missed out on the next recruitment, you're responsible for it yourself.

Regards

David

settings

davidke20:
May be we should try pip step 35 for GBPUSD with max trade 8?

Regards

David

Went through the 10point4 to find these setting, couldn't realy find them so this is what I changed

For the "pip step" I used "step" was at 16 I changed it to 35

For "max Trade" I use "insure" was at 9 I changed to 8

Were these the correct areas to change?

Thanks

Rick

davidke20:
For the previous recruited team member, those who are still interested on the new EA, please email me again on the previous email address I sent you email during v12 recruitment.

Hi David,

Well, I sent you my email to the previous email address as the recruitment stated.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

sadaloma:
David,

Thanks for letting us test out the new EA. I already sent you an e-mail and gave you the username and password for a IBFX demo account.

I think I will test on several demo accounts with different settings and on different brokers that allows mini accounts just to make sure that it behaves well.

Anyways, good luck to the new team and hope this is a beginning of a fruitful collaboration!

Sada

HI Sada,

which version are you testing ??? can you please post it..there are so many versions i am confused

Thanks

MACD:
HI Sada,

which version are you testing ??? can you please post it..there are so many versions i am confused

Thanks

Sorry about the confusion. The Ea I was talking about is the RB26

you can read about it here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page148

Sada

RB26 recruitment

davidke20:
...I'm going to distribute RB26DETT new EA to all of those who interested to put a leg on my team. This time I will limit the usage of the EA for only 2 weeks. If you're taking advatage from me, you'll only get 2 weeks available trading time.I'll enclose a PDF for your reference on how to use the EA and how to report your statement in TSD forum. Generally I've been running RB26 for 4 days, and I find not much problem on the codings, so I decided to share it out now. If you fail to perform your promised testing and reporting, your EA will be expire in 2 weeks. Those who help us on future testing and development, you'll be continue enjoying the unlimitted usage of my EA and update will be given continuosly until the day I decided to go to hell! I belive in sharing wealth, and I belive in risk/reward. Those who continue working, they'll get the fruit when it bear....

As I understand it, you are recruiting people that help you testing an EA, without giving anybody sources or other deeper insight.

This is not very attractive, or maybe only to people that are ready to trade black boxes whose content they don't know.

So, I don't really understand why you keep running this thread on a private basis where the majority of people doesn't understand and cannot share information. It would probably make more sense if you maintained a private mailing list after you have your team completed.

I would actually appreciate if we could have more discussions about what can actually be improved and how. Even then you don't need to give away anything, everybody can implement ideas himself.

No critic intended, but we collectively make better progress if discussions are more open.

alassio:

So, I don't really understand why you keep running this thread on a private basis where the majority of people doesn't understand and cannot share information. It would probably make more sense if you maintained a private mailing list after you have your team completed.

I would actually appreciate if we could have more discussions about what can actually be improved and how. Even then you don't need to give away anything, everybody can implement ideas himself.

No critic intended, but we collectively make better progress if discussions are more open.

1st of all, I'm not looking for a fight too. Just a clarification. I study your posts too. I know who you are, and I respect your words.

Basically, I dont put the codes up because when the source code distribute out, there will be multiple version continuosly posting on the thread if people intension is good, then the tester group will be diversify to look into different version. As MiniMe claim, we did have a good version from mrtools half a year ago, but, who test it? I can guarantee besides me and the author, nobody is running RMI version so far. And yes, mrtools even posted another version with announcement stay out fucntion, who is looking back the thread? Take a look at Phoenix discussion area.... I'm sure daraknor now having a great headache because people are working on different EA, different trading method(position controlling) and also different trading signal too. Tell me which version of Phoenix is currently paying out? Tell me which version of Phoenix currently is having stable profit everymonth? Tell me which is controlling drawback instead of aggressive compound? Which 1 of them uses multiple exits to diversify the risk? Dont understand what I mean? Another example, tell me which version of Goblin is the best? How far is the forward testing carried out? Are they profitable? Anybody go for live account? What are the settings different between Goblin BiPolar and BiPolar"H"?

The bad side, once the code is out, the EUROX2_V199(probably there will be better name, may be R2D2? Toyota Supra?) will be on sale at ebay by tomorow, and its authored by some anonymous, that it can return your account from 6000 => 49k , which is a miracle 760%(my forward testing result), after awhile people realize its V12, I'll be starting to receive multiple weird PM that fucking me for being a scam and selling EA that blow their account. So, V12 is stamped with "Brought to you by davidke20 & yeoeleven from FOREX-TSD", and credits of "Orginal EA by Alejandro Galindo".

This is not a fight, I hope you dont angry with me because I dont share the code. I'm not telling people to black box the system. I want people to find a good settings on my EA to make profit. I'll do my best to code a best EA for you guys from your opinion. Cheers

Regards

David

David,

I believe the best place to develop a "community-driven" EA would be a Wiki, where everybody is permitted to contribute. The bad thing about such a forum-thread is that after a few hundred posts new people don't understand what's going on anymore... they don't get an overview what has been achived and discussed before - what the optimal settings are and which version to use. etcpp... . Instead they will ask "stupid" questions that have been answered 50 pages ago ;-) Nobody really reads all those 200 pages of discussion - why? Because 90% are pointless and off-topic. I believe most people are like me when reading Forum-Threads: They start with the first page, then the last page, then they read backwards from the last page... a wiki where everybody can post his results (and settings, and modname) on a seperate page... with its own "official release", "mod" and public discussion area would be best to avoid the frustrations of a big forum-thread and lead to a more productive working atmosphere... everybody would be able to get a quick overview where the project is going and what has been created so far.

Just my 2 cents...

Heiko