hello..can any one help me..

I would like 10point3 is automatically

run when i run the EA..I want set long only

or sort only and the EA can run as soon

as possible..Anyone can help me?

tq

vimel46:
what time 10pv0.02 will start open trade and what time will close

Default value is 1300GMT ~ 1800GMT no trading time. If it has a trade floating, it will continue until all trade close. If it doesn't, it will start to look for new signal after 1800GMT. For furthur detail, please read post 3228. Even more detail, read from page 303. For full detail of every single bits of the EA, read the entire thread.

Regards

David

vladimirr:
hello..can any one help me..

I would like 10point3 is automatically

run when i run the EA..I want set long only

or sort only and the EA can run as soon

as possible..Anyone can help me?

tq

Ermmm... when you attach the EA on the chart, at the common tab, select the drop down, change to Only Long / Only Short instead of Long/Short. Wanto run immediately? Go to FxS Forex - Scripts - Home and grab a copy there. Take this opportunity too give credit to the original author Alejandro Galindo for providing such a good platform in cost averaging system.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Ermmm... when you attach the EA on the chart, at the common tab, select the drop down, change to Only Long / Only Short instead of Long/Short. Wanto run immediately? Go to FxS Forex - Scripts - Home and grab a copy there. Take this opportunity too give credit to the original author Alejandro Galindo for providing such a good platform in cost averaging system.

Regards

David

Thanks bro..

any wrong calc pls pm me...

Can you change the lot size to micro pls

zant76:
any wrong calc pls pm me...

Thanks Zant,

Would you please change the size or give us the option to do so to micro mini.

Grreatly appreciate this!

Results since sunday

Here are my results on the new demo account I've opened sunday. So far, $705 profit on a $1.000 account.

A little risky but so far so good

marcelcorzo:
Here are my results on the new demo account I've opened sunday. So far, $705 profit on a $1.000 account.

I think your results are good except your risk is a little high I think David will agree that $1000 is too small it should be at least 5000 especially if you are doing the GBP if you read the thread you will see that this ea was tested and made for the euro/usd with .01 lots for $1000 even if you have had some luck. I hate to go on pure luck. Just a little advice.

berdj:
I think your results are good except your risk is a little high I think David will agree that $1000 is too small it should be at least 5000 especially if you are doing the GBP if you read the thread you will see that this ea was tested and made for the euro/usd with .01 lots for $1000 even if you have had some luck. I hate to go on pure luck. Just a little advice.

Thanks for speaking out the truth. I would say its not a little high on the risk. Its god damn freakin way too high!!! With a 1000 dollars account to trade with 10% initial risk on 2 different pair. Margin usage will be as below:

Leverage 1:200

0.10 = $50

0.20 = $100

0.40 = $200

0.80 = $400

Total usage = $750

Bear in mind! This is talking about 1 pair only. What happen if GBPUSD also kick in a trade at the same time?! ^_^ Now, I doubted if market slightly sway 10 pips against you, where will your account be? Show me where is the demo account you traded last week and the week before? Ofcourse, I have no rights to stop you. But I think Aleccoh would be happy if you decided to do that.

Regards

David