10points 3.mq4 - page 319

Halo Yoeleven...would you like give me the set for this EA (10 point 3 V0.03)

I'm using this EA in PAir EU Timeframe 15M

yeoeleven:
Carrying on from post #3175 the EA is continuing to profit.

I have attached a gif showing how the EA trades in relation to price movement. Also the detailed statement and balance levels.

John

hi yeo ,

please check your PM.

unyil:
Halo Yoeleven...would you like give me the set for this EA (10 point 3 V0.03) I'm using this EA in PAir EU Timeframe 15M

I too am using M15 but have not used the v0.03 I am using v0.02 not sure of what the differences are but I am happy with 0.02.

Set file is attached below. Good luck in your testing.

John

Files:
10p3v0.02.mq4  11 kb
10p3.set  1 kb

yeoeleven:
I too am using M15 but have not used the v0.03 I am using v0.02 not sure of what the differences are but I am happy with 0.02.

Set file is attached below. Good luck in your testing.

John

which pair is good to use ?

Which pair?

fxnoobz:
which pair is good to use ?

Why not download the detailed statement or scroll up and look at the gif at the top of this page? If they are not available then register and log in.

John

Thank U so much Yoeleven..

Now is no doubt about it. But i'm still confusing about 10 point3 v0.03..

I'm still haven't perfect set this EA for using Pair Eur/Usd TF H1..So Mr.Yoeleven..would help me for the twice to find the best SET this EA in EUR/USD TF H1...

Thank B4,

Unyil

unyil:

Now is no doubt about it in EU TF m15

But i'm still confusing another EA i have, this case about 10 point3 v0.03..

I'm still haven't perfect set this EA for using Pair Eur/Usd TF H1..So Mr.Yoeleven..would you like help me again for the twice to find the best SET this EA in EUR/USD TF H1...

Thank B4,

Unyil

You can use the same setting for H1 time frame. The only differences will be M15 trade more often, whilst H1 less trades. Accuracy for H1 is higher, whilst M15 is slightly more danger and likely to hook up with maxtrades.

Meanwhile, may I know how is it going with newdigital's testing? Now I know John on fully automatic still surviving with about 80% return last month, just wondering how newdigital's semi auto performance.

Regards

David

Now is no doubt about it in EU TF m15

But i'm still confusing another EA i have, this case about 10 point3 v0.03..

I'm still haven't perfect set this EA for using Pair Eur/Usd TF H1..So Mr.Yoeleven..would you like help me again for the twice to find the best SET this EA in EUR/USD TF H1...Because I want to compare best EA and TF which is best couple both of them

Thank B4,

Unyil

Thank's again Mr. David..

So i can compare the best TimeFrame both..By The way..Now u online on your computer right now.. What time is it(GMT) in your country??

Thank's

Unyil

richest:
Yep David, probably it's even better when we can select how many currency pairs maximum allowed to enter the trade. It will definitely save us the trouble from the martingale effect since we can estimate the maximum drawdown resulted from the trade entered.

OK. But I'm lazy to think of the logic to let you select how many currency pair to allowed to open trade at a time. Because we also involved with multi positions, and multi positions + multi pair control, it will be multi headahce to try to find a way to work with the orders handling routine.

Cross:
Yes David that's it. With this version we have to wait some time before MACD indicator allows the first trade. So you are tempted to have several charts running because you never know which one starts first. Nevertheless after that happen it is better to avoid the other charts to open new trades before the first chart closes all open lots.

Right. So here we are. version 0.04 with currency pair control. If you would like to spread this EA to across the 19pairs in IBFX, you'll need to specify them with the same MagicNumber, in order to let the EA know all these are running with the same trading logic. 1 currency pair at a time, so it will not over trade your account.

Like wise, if you wanted to let the EA trade EURUSD and GBPUSD togather, you can change the magic number, then they will not interfere with each other. They will both open their own trade based on the MACD criteria, and also will manage their own trade.

Regards

David

Files:
10p3v0.04.mq4  12 kb