10points 3.mq4 - page 317

Can 10points3 method be combined with Emily EA?

They seem to work in opposite manner and might complement each other.

scalpmaster:
Can 10points3 method be combined with Emily EA? They seem to work in opposite manner and might complement each other.

Just for your information, EmilyV8 originally is another deriative of 10poin3, based on 10point3 and the platform is 10point3 itself with different indicator and order handling.

I opt to stick with the original platform as I refused to disclose too many of my codings, so I did not change much on how the system handling order. The most radical different with the latest 10p3 series I made is on the cost averaging method, money management and the MACD itself. If you found that this version of 10p3 is useful, you can ask those senior memeber that are dedicated development on EmilyV8 to add on/replace Emily's money management/Cost averaging method and the MACD I made here as the new signal generator for Emily. Ofcourse, by looking at the backtest, it does seemed like Emily is doing better then 10p3.

For those who are interested on another deriative of Martingale cost averaging EA based on 10poin3, you can refer here to obtain a copy of EmilyV8 and its WIP thread.

Regards

David

Based on my review over the EA's performance the EA are using martingale and cost averaging. If the EA is attached to multiple currencies, it will end up making many open orders. Is it possible that if the EA attached to multiple currencies, the EA only making single (or else according to our prefeence) currency open order so that the risk of blowing out the account would be minimum?

You mean one order per Metatrader?

Or just OrderperMT options?

It is good idea.

newdigital:
You mean one order per Metatrader?

Or just OrderperMT options?

It is good idea.

order per metatrader. I just tried forward testing it on a multiple currencies and currently making open orders on AUDUSD and EURGBP. I don't know if the currency order would add up again in the next hours, but if the order continues to add up on another currency, the free margin would be sucked up pretty bad. Therefore, can david add a universal setting that would allow only to order one currency at the time until they are all closed, instead of opening orders on many currencies that would make the EA performance bad if it is attached to multiple currencies.

guernica:
Hi

Pairs like audy, gbbchf, gy, ny, are with 7 pipstep and profit 14.

Pairs are trading only positive swap, with only buy, except eurusd, eurcad, usdcad.

Initial mini lot - 0.01; max. trades - 6

Best Regards

Decent results there.

Has anyone tried it on live yet?

Be very careful to try it on live account!

forexmoments:
Decent results there. Has anyone tried it on live yet?

The system use contineous double lot to realize the profit. loss, double lot, loss double lot, until profit. So, the most bad situation is all double lot loss to stoploss. This would cause all profit and your money loss. And this situation must be triggered on sometime.

So if you want to test this system if really profitable, please set MaxTrades=1, and test it, Let's see it's result.

Hi David, this one is for you...

richest:
order per metatrader. I just tried forward testing it on a multiple currencies and currently making open orders on AUDUSD and EURGBP. I don't know if the currency order would add up again in the next hours, but if the order continues to add up on another currency, the free margin would be sucked up pretty bad. Therefore, can david add a universal setting that would allow only to order one currency at the time until they are all closed, instead of opening orders on many currencies that would make the EA performance bad if it is attached to multiple currencies.

This is a very, very good sugestion. Better is to add a universall setting to allow how many currencies at a time and not only one.

Regards

Cross:
This is a very, very good sugestion. Better is to add a universall setting to allow how many currencies at a time and not only one. Regards

Do you mean when EURUSD opened trade, the rest of other pair no trade? Like wise if EURGBP opened trade, the rest of other pair will not trade too? I'm alittle confused here.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Do you mean when EURUSD opened trade, the rest of other pair no trade? Like wise if EURGBP opened trade, the rest of other pair will not trade too? I'm alittle confused here.

Regards

David

Yep David, probably it's even better when we can select how many currency pairs maximum allowed to enter the trade. It will definitely save us the trouble from the martingale effect since we can estimate the maximum drawdown resulted from the trade entered.