10points 3.mq4 - page 326

davidke20:
Ermm... what do you mean by that? I'm having my pleasant weekend here

Regards

David

Only kidding

davidke20:
Niaga,

No I cant. I dont do custom indicator. May be somebody else do. Good luck.

Regards

David

Oooo, ic

Cant you suggest some that can make 10point3 base on that indicator?

Who else is running this live?

adrazz:
Who else is running this live?

I am demoing.

I attached it to the charts (about 19 pairs) with safe settings 2 weeks ago.

Good results till now. I will post the statements if everything will be fine.

Alpari UK mini if I remember.

It is my settings:

Files:
10_2.jpg  29 kb
10_3.jpg  31 kb
10_4.jpg  28 kb

Leverage 1:100 if i remember.

Max DD = 1%.

Will see.

Just 2 weeks only.

It is the image about how it was on EURUSD:

Files:
right_way.jpg  30 kb

Newdigital how much backtesting have you done on these settings?

ElectricSavant:
David...

There is a way to write the the comment ..

ES

Thank you newdigital and ElectricSavant, I have downloaded the version with magic number. I will try the method of adding comment.

What does the account type settings do?

yeoeleven:
This has been a long running saga, I started testing this 10p3v0.01 last November and subsequently changed to 0.02. To cut a long story short I started with an IBFX mini account with a balance of $78 and traded this EA with .01 lots = 1c lots.

It now has closed a profit of $63.92 and hopefully is closing in on the 200% balance that David at the time quoted as saying that it would be a miracle if it achieved it. I have now added this version to my live account after all this testing I feel fairly confident it will not blow up in the immediate future.

I started this thread back in August 2006 and in that time have forward tested just about every 10p3 variation and most have been recorded in this thread but it is the first time I have felt confident enough to use it live.

The time filter is a great feature keeping us out of the New York opening, the 3 X multiplication is a bit fierce but the pips needed to close the progression shortens with each trade. Starting at .01 and progressing to .81 only needs a move of 4 pips to close off in profit. The MACD indicator keeps us out of the trade until potentially the right time to enter.

Looking back over the testing previously done with all the other versions I believe this is the best version for trading 10p3 on a single currency pair. The work done recently may open the door to trading many currencies with the same expectancy of profitability, David is working on removing the opening bug on the 0.04 version.

Enough of this long winded posting, here is the latest Detailed Statement and the Balances gif. My set file is unchanged as it the version previously posted.

John

This is the version you are trading live? with the 15 min chart?

The others on the 1 hour chart you are running as a demo? Have I got this correct.

I want to mirror your live account with one of mine and see if we get the same results.