10points 3.mq4 - page 253

RMI results

Hi,

Here are the results of my fresh new account for testing RMI with David settings and on EURUSD only.

had a good day today ! Too good! I think there is a parameter wrong as it take full lot.

MONEY MAN = 1

RISK = 1

ACCOUNTISNORMAL = 1

Hope that continue !!!!

Thierry

thierrybl:
Hi,

Here are the results of my fresh new account for testing RMI with David settings and on EURUSD only.

had a good day today ! Too good! I think there is a parameter wrong as it take full lot.

MONEY MAN = 1

RISK = 1

ACCOUNTISNORMAL = 1

Hope that continue !!!!

Thierry

Dude,

AccountisNormal should be 0.

Regards

David

robp:
Here's the statement. There was no margin call -- positions just closed. I also pm'd you about something.

Can you tell me whether you're running them with 2 chart? 1 with ReverseCondition another without? Your statement seems weird to me. By the way, the closure is due to 1 of the SL hitten. Rechecked and rechecked.

Regards

David

10.3 DS RMI? What mod is that?

thierrybl:
Hi,

MONEY MAN = 1

RISK = 1

ACCOUNTISNORMAL = 1

Hope that continue !!!!

Thierry

Yes, I was running with 2 charts, 1 with reverse and one without -- exactly right. One of the SLs was hit? But it only went to max 10 trades. The SLs should be big enough to allow it to go to 10 trades max, right?

davidke20:
Can you tell me whether you're running them with 2 chart? 1 with ReverseCondition another without? Your statement seems weird to me. By the way, the closure is due to 1 of the SL hitten. Rechecked and rechecked.

Regards

David

StatementRMI

I'm using too charts with 0 and 1 reverse condition.

Best Regards.

robp:
Yes, I was running with 2 charts, 1 with reverse and one without -- exactly right. One of the SLs was hit? But it only went to max 10 trades. The SLs should be big enough to allow it to go to 10 trades max, right?

According to my observation, I suspect this is the warhead. You're lossing 250 pips for the 1st position. There could be slippage in the middle of progression. Any 1 of the position get hitted the SL, the entire series of the buy position will be close. Hope this explain everything

Regards

David

Files:
loss.gif  7 kb

Rmi

davidke20:
Dude,

AccountisNormal should be 0.

Regards

David

Ok thanks. I open a new account with that setting as this one doesn't mean anything !

Thierry

robp:
10.3 DS RMI? What mod is that?

here it is ...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page160

Thierry

Would anyone be so kind and explain real fast of how this method works? Would be really appreciated! Thanks !

- Dan.