davidke20:
兄弟,你别跟我开玩笑好不好?我可是名副其实将每个字从键盘打上银幕的呢。呵呵。

Regards

David

What about this one? Same meaning?

Best,

After decompiled:

"Dude, dont fuck around. I'm actually keying in every character from my keyboard right up to my screen. HEHE!"

Regards

David

davidke20:

After decompiled:

"Dude, dont fuck around. I'm actually keying in every character from my keyboard right up to my screen. HEHE!"

Regards

David

Oh ... I see

Cheers,

Working well for me

Hi all

I have found this thread very interesting and it is working very well for me at the moment.

What I need to do is to find a way to cut down my losses. Below is from a live account ( not demo ) .

Gross Profit: 6 497.28 Gross Loss: 3 069.75 Total Net Profit: 3 427.53

Profit Factor: 2.12 Expected Payoff: 6.69

Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 984.00 (28.41%) Relative Drawdown: 28.41% (984.00)

Total Trades: 512 Short Positions (won %): 225 (56.44%) Long Positions (won %): 287 (69.69%)

Profit Trades (% of total): 327 (63.87%) Loss trades (% of total): 185 (36.13%)

Largest profit trade: 220.00 loss trade: -272.00

Average profit trade: 19.87 loss trade: -16.59

Maximum consecutive wins ($): 43 (527.78) consecutive losses ($): 19 (-44.00)

Maximal consecutive profit (count): 527.78 (43) consecutive loss (count): -698.00 (10)

Average consecutive wins: 4 consecutive losses: 2

As you can see, my gross loss is just about half of my gross profit.

I started using 10points 3 on the 12th of march.

[CODE]兄弟,你别跟我开玩笑好不好?我可是名副其实将每个字从键盘打上银幕的呢。呵呵。 [/CODE] After decompiled: "Dude, dont fuck around. I'm actually keying in every character from my keyboard right up to my screen. HEHE!" Regards David[/QUOTE] 老兄,你到底是哪里来的?不是澳洲人吗?还是华侨?�

yan7181:
davidke20:

After decompiled:

Regards

David
老兄,你到底是哪里来的?不是澳洲人吗?还是华侨?�

Muahahahha.... What makes you think that I'm a Australian.

Regards

David

fxgear:
true now profit usd2,300

i want to use 10pt 3 on live account on fxdd, can you help me with the settings, was salam.

guernica:
--------------------------

Hi Thierry,

I think you have to analyze what are the best pairs. Or adjust the pips on gpbusd (30/40 and other settings, H4 etc. - is a very dangerous pair).

I see in your statment the negative value come from gbpusd !

Best Regards.
davidke20:
Thierry

Guernica got the point. GBPUSD is too dangerous for martingale type EA to run with. You've already said the magic word out. The higher pip step, the slower the gain will come back, but trading safer. The lower pip step, more likely you can earn money faster, but a slight bigger move will take you out of business. So, as a overall consideration, why not run it on EURUSD? While the daily range is still can cope within 100pips and most of the time its ranging. So, we can use the behaviour of EURUSD to trade with lower pip step, higher trading frequency to maximize profits.

Regards

David

Thanks a lot for your advises. Indeed GBP is very dangerous. It's clear in the statement below.

I will open new account with EUR only and with the settings David advises to Fatwolf and another one with default settings.

Thierry

v 12 question

Hi David,

How does the stop in v 12 work? I have initial stop set to 1. I thought that meant that it took an sl when max trades was hit. I have max trades at 10. But some trades were stopped out before max trades. Thx

teldon:
i want to use 10pt 3 on live account on fxdd, can you help me with the settings, was salam.

I don't think our friend is ready to share his settings....forgetting that someone

made the Ea and shared it.