Regards

David

davidke20:
Not yet. Fine tuning. But soon.

Regards

David

count me inn, please

davidke20:
OK. Before you catch up the team. Here is a little tuition for you.

Much obliged for setting the record straight on the terminology. Thank you...

however... the true question was not surrounding the nuances between micro / mini / standard .... nor the margin required to maintain them but rather with the practice of leaving losing positions open after you go on to post another position.

Can you free up perfectly good margin and use less of it up if you close positions that have fallen behind... OR does your strategy rely on leaving those trades open?

MegaLeads:
Much obliged for setting the record straight on the terminology. Thank you...

however... the true question was not surrounding the nuances between micro / mini / standard .... nor the margin required to maintain them but rather with the practice of leaving losing positions open after you go on to post another position.

Can you free up perfectly good margin and use less of it up if you close positions that have fallen behind... OR does your strategy rely on leaving those trades open?

Its a flaw(most of the TSD's member think it that way) that originally 10point3 developed by Alejandro Gallindo, for not closing the lossing trade and reopen new trade. Here's a tip

Put a HMA on your D1 chart.

When HMA turn red

- Short 1 lot

- if price move up 18pips, short 2 lot

- move up another 18pips, short 4 lot (Max trade -3) Target 50, Stop loss 0

Price go down. Trailing stop 35pips kicked in. Guess what?! Jackpot!

When HMA turn yellow

- Long 1 lot

- if price move down 18pips, long 2 lot

- move down another 18pips, long 4 lot (Max trade -3) Target 50, Stop loss 0

Price go up. Trailing stop 35pips kicked in. Guess what? Jackpot(again)!!!

I guess this is the reason why did not close off the losing trade. By the way, I'm sure the original settings on 10point3 is made to confuse people to belive in fast return, therefor most of the community member get burned. How often HMA change color and the market not moving for 100pips on D1 chart before the next trend change? I guess you'll never find 1 in the history. I'm old school and not familiar with these custom indicator. If you guys are interested, go ahead and make 1, you'll put some one out of business. Some reference material here.

Losers sell EA; Idiots buy EA; Winners stay out of trading; Freak making money by glue their face infront of the computer; Grandma and my wife(if they're looking at this post) probably will kill me, because me and grandpa almost 24/7 discussing on how to improve the new system:D As a junior programmer, I think we're still staying between the grey area. I made, I pay. If you still have a dream, you'll never let go. The system is goddess. No holy grail exist, and will never achieve. Face it, be realistic. When you have a margin call, admit it and refund your account. When you see profit, take it. Dont think of getting compound overnight, tomorow you'll become a millionaire in Indonesia(if I'm not mistaken, US130 => 1million in Indon)

Regards

David

Thank you for the response - Great post - An instant classic!

FutureMillionaire?:
What code?

There was code posted by davidke before my post, it was deleteted

davidke20:
You'll become a millionaire in Indonesia(if I'm not mistaken, US130 => 1million in Indon)

Ah ... that's the secret!

robp:
How can I set v12 to be better hedged? If I place it on 2 charts with different magic numbers, one chart normal, and one chart on reverse. That setup works, but sometimes both charts are in the same direction and I don't want that. How about if the normal chart is set long only, and the reverse chart short only? Can anyone see a problem with that?
davidke20:
The reason I call for 10point3 hedge, its because I'm trying to find a good way to do UNEVEN hedging, instead of linear hedging... ...

Afterall, seeing a lot of potential on multihedge. Will begin my next arbitragery explore on EURJPY/EURUSD/USDJPY after RB26DETT. Hedge is nothing wrong, just make sure its not a blind hedge.

Regards

David

edited : added statement

Files:
aftermath.gif  6 kb
aftermath.htm  175 kb

european:
There was code posted by davidke before my post, it was deleteted

what are you talking about? I dont remember I post any code here. Are you confusing with someone else? Or you're posting the wrong thread?

Regarrds

David

Old Question....

Does anyone know the how make the 10pips3 Dynamic Stop dynamically stop?

TakeProfit=20

Lots=0.1

InitialStop=0.0

TrailingStop=0.0

MaxTrades=10

Pips=15

SecureProfit=10

AccountProtection=0

OrderstoProtect=0

ReverseCondition=0

EURUSDPipValue=10.00

GBPUSDPipValue=10.00