HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 44

safareig:
Hi!!

Very nice and profitable signals today so far on majors.

A lot of pips to start the week.

SF

WOW! SF, did you really, finally got a handle on THE GOOSE by the neck. Congratulations!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

brainjt:
very nice pictures and trade

I am sure you will soon be posting some of your good trades. Just hangin' there. You must have read a lot about patience in this thread, huh?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser

"PS: I guess you guys do not need the newer versions anymore, afterall."

I sure hope you are kidding!

We really are looking forward to your Prototype EA Allilah v2.2 serving our trading needs while we're asleep, at work, at play, or just kicking back watching the wave of pips come in.

Bruce

Here is the eMiniS&P Long Trade earlier today. Also attached is the snagshot of My Leading Indicators.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
WOW! SF, did you really, finally got a handle on THE GOOSE by the neck. Congratulations!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi!

Well, I think the most difficult today was to end the journey with a loss.

SF

nesalc:
Hi Fxcruiser

Thanks for a wonderful system .

I entered the cable short on the 5min chart at 1.8812 en took profit at 1.8766 (S1) = a very welcome 41 pips net for a Monday morning.

Looking forward to many more trades.

Happy trading.

Nesalc

Hey, nesalc, glad you did it, too. Let's keep this going and up, so we can party up with FX Sniper at Camp Bay. You're close there somewhere?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

may i know when can we get the HAMA version 2?

fxcruiser:
Here is the GBP Snap Back Trade - US Session earlier.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. Should we move up now to the Manual Trading Systems forum and called the thread, The Goose System?

Fx,

Am I right in understanding that this type of trade utilizes indicators not included in v. 1? Also, what time was this, somewhere around 8:00 eastern, 13:00GMT? What platform are you using for the e-minis, or can we discuss that here?

I'll watch for the post re chat room.

BW

Bruce:
fxcruiser,

Nice HAMA PAD signal on the GBP today......

Great set of tools that you have put into our hands, fxcruiser.

Thanks.

Bruce

Bruce, I am glad you find value in The Goose. Like David said earlier, it will lay the Golden Egg for you day in, day out, when treated properly.

bwilhite:
Nice trades on GBP and EUR earlier today...too bad I was sleeping!!! Oh well, caught some with one of my other systems anyway. Some days are like shooting fish in a barrel.

I will say this so far: I actually like that the template is set on bars and not candlesticks. It seems like in this case, for me, less is more.

Oh yeah, and how is it coming along with the chat room?

Nope, bwilhite, you won't get any candlestick from me. I don't know doji from the hammer to some spinning flying saucer. I am not that technical; I like my setup neat, live and in colors. Just tell me which color lines go which way.

Yeah, just like my Miller Lite, less calories, more beer; less indicators, more pips. Watch your inbox for upcoming information on the Traders' Lounge.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

PS: I guess you guys do not need the newer versions anymore, afterall.

safareig:
Hi!

Well, I think the most difficult today was to end the journey with a loss.

SF

Huh? What did you do? You're killing The Goose! No, The Goose just died. It could be that you're more comfy with your other system that you're so accustomed to it. I guess HAMA PAD is not living up to your expectation. Lo siento.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser