HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 116

fxcruiser:
droesparky,

I had fired the painters before. But they begged for their jobs. Remember, several posts ago, the BullsEye, then called the ATP = Anticipated Turning Point, was colored White. Guess what, the painters got back on the job and repainted it now into beautiful GOLD. Now, i am tempted to rename it The "GoldenEye" and get James Bond drive in on his Z3 Roadster and do the premier release of the The GoldenEye.. What do you guys think?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

EJ, you are a man of ever-changing chart analogies.

Also...love the way you've traded in your old landcruiser avatar for a Beamer.

Dave1:
Hi, would like to know what the settings are for the bands on HAMA PAD v1 please.

Regards,

Dave

Dave,

If you are referring to the HAMA Channel, it is 20ema, high and low.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Gramski:
EJ, you are a man of ever-changing chart analogies. Also...love the way you've traded in your old landcruiser avatar for a Beamer.

Gramski,

Good to read your post again. The avatar Bimmer is in line with the Z3 theme. I am just keeping up with your earlier comment about "creativity from nothingness."

Yeah, check out the football game analogy on emini YM, couple of posts up. Just a fun way of presenting the "boring world" of trading.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Today's trade on USDJPY rally. This is one of the several pairs spotted in the market watch to score 100 points uptrend. Z3 T-Factor Scoreboard monitors all the symbols on WHC platform, from forex, futures (eminis indices, currencies, metals, crude oil, etc.) and CFD stock equities. Please check symbols on WHC platform for complete listing.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hello Bullrider,

may I ask when the Z3 T-Factor Scoreboard will be released?

I`m very impressed from the results. Momently I have to drive with bus and train and would like to buy a car .

Best wishes

haubentaucher

haubentaucher:
Hello Bullrider,

I`m very impressed from the results. Momently I have to drive with bus and train and would like to buy a car .

Best wishes

haubentaucher

haubentaucher,

Z stands for Zunkunft. You know what it means, right? That is what it does. The rest would want to hear your answer.

To Z - To Zunkunft!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

hamapad subscription

fxcruiser:
Please help me out in speeding up the delivery process of the HAMA PAD v1 to you all. Due to the demand, I am requesting ALL who would like to have and use the HAMA PAD v1 to follow this streamlined procedures to receive the v1 indicators set:

Please register in our Google Groups via the Blog here:

http://hamapad-h2.blogspot.com/.

Click on Register Here link near the Google Groups logo and above the EPay banner. While you are on the blog, feel free to browse through some the postings. You may also join in the NotifyList to receive email whenever the blog is updated.

This registration does not obligate you to join the HAMA Traders Lounge.

It will simply allow me to export your email address from the Google Groups list and into my email client; I click send and your HAMA PAD v1 is on its way to your email inbox (with the address you used to register) within hours. This will simply make it faster for me to send you the v1 indicators set within a couple of hours or less.

There is no membership requirement to use the HAMA PAD v1 other than here at TSD Forum and this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

hi, fxcruiser

i 've followed instructions to receive hama pad v1,

can you post me at : gianni.pellizzaro6@tin.it

i'd like to forward test hama pad.

thanks in advance

best regards

giapel

fxcruiser:
haubentaucher,

Z stands for Zunkunft. You know what it means, right? That is what it does. The rest would want to hear your answer.

To Z - To Zunkunft!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hoe lang duurt het nog?

Zukunft wie toekomst

I have understood. i will wait and will enjoy.

Good luck with the development!

And thx a lot for your quick answer

Today's trade on USDJPY rally. This is one of the several pairs spotted in the market watch to score 100 points uptrend. Z3 Market Watch monitors all the symbols on WHC platform, from forex, futures (eminis indices, currencies, metals, crude oil, etc.) and CFD stock equities. Please check symbols on WHC platform for complete listing.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. Check out this rally: http://www.rallymonkey.com/video/kenindex.swf

haubentaucher:
Hello Bullrider,

Best wishes

haubentaucher

I apologize for the misunderstanding here on the Scoreboard. It is basically just a market watch on how I monitor symbols that I follow and scan them to spot for higher probability trades setup. I gave them some sort of weight factor scoring for me to decide on which to trade. That is what that factor is all about.

Z3 is the system that I give the Goldeneye (Bullseye and Bearseye) which is still "under development".

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

haubentaucher:
Hoe lang duurt het nog?

Zukunft wie toekomst

I have understood. i will wait and will enjoy.

Good luck with the development!

And thx a lot for your quick answer

haubentaucher,

Of course, you understood me coz I know you're German and that Zunkunft is German word meaning the future. But that much I know in German language. hehehe! So you got me there coz I don't understand what else you said in German. . BTW, did I spell it right?

Yes, Z is Zunkunft, a German word for future. Z3 is the future in trading. It has a predictive tendency where we can anticipate the (future) turning point of the trend given certain conditions present in the PAD (price - area - direction) with minimal indicators.

So, to the future in trading, to Z, to Zunkunft!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser