HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 113

giaki75:
hi there how to get that ea? thnx

No EA there, only 1100+ posts to read and learn this trading approach.

FerruFx

Here is my trade for today ... +59pips

Not so bad ... but yesterday big move and i wasn't in front of my pc when happen.

Wish you some good pips with H2

FerruFx

ssotiro:
Hi Altos,

H2 is great for any time frame. What I do is have one or two charts with H2 on 1H and 4H timeframes to give me the trend. Once this is clear, I only look for entries towards this direction at the 5M TF. It makes me feel more comfortable.

Happy trading.

I, too, have found the daytrading in the direction of the daily trend is a very profitable and sound approach to trading. I take a look at the daily candlestick to see what whether it's bullish or bearish and from there, I began drilling down. And I agree with you, ssotiro. You can definitely use just the 4hr and 1hr. TF's for major trend. Didn't really have anything profound to say. Just showing support of a fellow HAMA.

Peace,

F.F.L.

FerruFx:
Here is my trade for today ... +59pips

Not so bad ... but yesterday big move and i wasn't in front of my pc when happen.

Wish you some good pips with H2

FerruFx

Nice, dude.

Not to worry. You and I both know that there'll be plenty more to come. Then we will .

P.S.

How the heck do you get your RaviFX indy to show up like that. Mine looks like a MACD histogram bar. Thank in advance.

Thanks for the kind words fellow HAMA.

Is this the RAVI you are after? Not sure what the correct settings are, though.

Files:

ssotiro:
Thanks for the kind words fellow HAMA. Is this the RAVI you are after? Not sure what the correct settings are, though.

Yes it is, my HAMA brethren. Very much appreciated. The markets will shine in your favor. lol

I will start the ritual. I'm going to sacrifice the lamp now.

Glad to have helped.

Another look at the Squeeze and Release - The illustration is self explanatory, I hope.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

ssotiro:
I will start the ritual. I'm going to sacrifice the lamp now. Glad to have helped.

ROTFFL!!!

Careful. Lest the naysayers deem us to be occultist.

droesparky:
Dang it EJ get r done and out to us!

that chart looks good, Im guessing there is no repaint there.

Bring on the bullseye !!!!!!!

droesparky,

I had fired the painters before. But they begged for their jobs. Remember, several posts ago, the BullsEye, then called the ATP = Anticipated Turning Point, was colored White. Guess what, the painters got back on the job and repainted it now into beautiful GOLD. Now, i am tempted to rename it The "GoldenEye" and get James Bond drive in on his Z3 Roadster and do the premier release of the The GoldenEye.. What do you guys think?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. Dwain, you'll find out more when you view it live and in action at the nearest Wide Screen with 5.1 Digital Surround Sound. Yes, it comes with alert and SMS features. Every time it repaints it will scream at you. LOL! just kidding....