HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 105

membership

Can I ask what membership is please. of what? how much and what do you get?

Thanks Steve

fxcruiser:
Membership will close at end of U.S. session, Friday, May 4, 2007. TMT is available in the current H2 system release. ATP and PAC indicators (in the HmG setup) have not been released as yet.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Patience, it is. As soon as I get the new H2 extended use set to our current active members today, I will be sending out information to those who are registered in the Google Groups. Like I said, bear with me for couple of days to catch up with everything.

We have something good and we are here to stay.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

And patient I will be. And I really thank you for your attention to this matter. No rush.

I'm new to this system, haven't received it yet (i have pm'd fxcruiser, and done the google group thing) and have a few questions. I was looking at the pics for this system and seemed to find false signals that I would like to address. Take a look at the screenshot I've attached. It has the example trades you should make along with explaining the system.

The first area I want to address is the NTZ area after that long short we took. How do we determine when an NTZ area begins and ends? There is a signal in there to go long. One bar hits the upper band and the next bar closes above the upper band. Wouldn't this call to go long? How do you filter things like that?

The next one is right after the long we take that gives us 4 pips. there is a red bar that clears the bottom band and the next red bar closes below. wouldn't we have gone short here also?

Perhaps this has already been addressed and I there is a filter for stuff like this. I just want to learn this system and had some questions.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

thanks

jesseboy

Tops and bottoms

In a directionless market I traded the short-term tops and bottoms during the london session using TMT.

Pretty crazy action...but live it made a lot of sense. The H2 exit rule in those conditions is perfect.

My entry rule was to look for 2-3 contrary momentum candles happening inside the bands.

I wouldn't attempt that stuff all the time but in those conditions it seemed right.

------------------------------------------------

Edgar, welcome back...condolences mate...

Graham.

Gramski:
In a directionless market I traded the short-term tops and bottoms during the london session using TMT.

Pretty crazy action...but live it made a lot of sense. The H2 exit rule in those conditions is perfect.

My entry rule was to look for 2-3 contrary momentum candles happening inside the bands.

I wouldn't attempt that stuff all the time but in those conditions it seemed right.

------------------------------------------------

Edgar, welcome back...condolences mate...

Graham.

Graham,

Is this off the HAMA PAD v2? What system is this? looks like a BB MACD is what you're using.

jesseboy:
Graham, Is this off the HAMA PAD v2? What system is this? looks like a BB MACD is what you're using.

I think it's similar...but EJ has optimised all the settings and created different options with alternate BB modes and overall method options in particular....meaning it's set-up is greatly enhanced.

I signed up for the HAMA thing like over a month ago or two and still haven't got it....

Also where can I get the TMT indicator or is it part of the H2 system?

tracej:
I signed up for the HAMA thing like over a month ago or two and still haven't got it.... Also where can I get the TMT indicator or is it part of the H2 system?

tracej, please send me an email or contact me via instant messenger or in the google groups.

TMT is part of the H2 system.

To everybody else who have registered in the Google groups, an email will be on the way to you sometime today.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

email address

Hi, Did you get my email address ok. Steve

I'm looking forward to receiving the info.

fxcruiser:
tracej, please send me an email or contact me via instant messenger or in the google groups.

TMT is part of the H2 system.

To everybody else who have registered in the Google groups, an email will be on the way to you sometime today.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Here is the GBPUSD trade this morning in the US Session. H2 TStep was there for the setup and just enjoy the ride on the slider between 60-75 pips to take in the forex room. At the emini room, Trader Ben sure lined up his ducks for a good shot on FDAX. KACHINGA!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files: