HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 38

fxcruiser:
Uli, this is the wrong thread. You must be confusing it with my cousin kuskus. HAMA PAD does not use ema60. That must be you're other system that you are following. Sorry.

ENJOY

fxcruiser

sorry, I drank already one or two german beers!!

embarrassing

Uli

Thanks very much@

HAMA PAD v1.2 plus - My Unfair Advantage!

Here are the trades I personally took on GBP/USD during today's Euro Session [yeah, I woke up and stayed awake for this one]. This image presentation here is my version of Netpick's Ultimate Trading Machine webcast/video show last nite. The discussion here:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174858.

Snagshot#1[#53] presents the entire trade process from NTZ, pre-trade setup, trade setup, snap back trade, the whole enchilada (oh, and the coronitas).

Snagshot#2[#48] isolates and presents the snap back trade setup.

Snagshot#3 [#49] shows the trend continuation after it broke resistance level

Sangshot#4 [#52] trade progresses here as it broke the next resistance level and signaled an Early Price/Trend Exhaustion.

Note: HAMA Trend Bars were taken off of some chart for better viewing.

This trade was entered on live account and the snap back trade was also entered simultaneously on a demo account for this presentation. Initial Classic Trade Setup was entered with 2 lots and another 1 lot entered for the Snap Back Trade Setup. Results of the entire trades are on the 1st snagshot. You can follow the snap back trade on the following 3 snagshots. These are not hypothetical trade entries and exit.

How the heck was I able to do this? The heading of this post tells it all - My Unfair Advantage.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi fxcruiser,

I see in your recent post that you are using some MAs. Which are those? Will you share here, or will you be sending an update to our e-mails?

fxcruiser:
I have been focusing my forex trades on GBP/USD and haven't traded EUR/USD for awhile. Then, I saw safareig today trading EUR/USD and other fairs. Guess what? I saw a potential snap trade set up but this one is more like a chase trade and completely against my rule. I entered it anyhow coz iI don't want SF to feel alone. See the trade on the attached snagshot.

Ouuuch! HAMA PAD got bruised a little here.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi!

First of all, FxCruiser, let me thank you for your efforts and for what you are doing.

As said, I like the simplicity of HAMA PAD. That's why I look at it.

Yesterday I demoed a lot of signals. Result: a red day.

You are trading an updated level of HAMA PAD. So, what I did yesterday is useless.

About your cable trade:

you say: "Bought it at 1,8874". So, you bought it at 10:15cet bar. How could you buy it at 1,8874 if that bar was touching HAMA? New rules?

As far as I know, the right entry was at 1,8805 (10:45cet bar).

THX.

SF

Files:
gbpusd_4.jpg  90 kb

I have been focusing my forex trades on GBP/USD and haven't traded EUR/USD for awhile. Then, I saw safareig today trading EUR/USD and other pairs. Guess what? I saw a potential snap trade set up but this one is more like a chase trade and completely against my rule. I entered it anyhow coz iI don't want SF to feel alone. See the trade on the attached snagshot.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

franklyn:
FXC, V.1 doing well, I added a sound alert I can turn on and off to play only when the Ravi enters the trade zone. It's been very helpful so I don't have to stare at the monitor. Is it OK to post it, don't want to distract from the main course, the EA. Can't wait for that...

franklyn, just go ahead and post it here. thanks for your support.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

leightonbeaty:
Hi fxcrusier,

Using the pad this mornings results:

455701 2006.10.19 15:51 sell 0.50 usdjpy 118.21 119.21 117.92 2006.10.19 19:58 118.14 0.00 0.00 0.00 29.63

455678 2006.10.19 15:48 sell 0.50 usdjpy 118.31 118.70 118.20 2006.10.19 15:50 118.20 0.00 0.00 0.00 46.53

455600 2006.10.19 15:37 sell 0.20 usdjpy 118.47 118.80 0.00 2006.10.19 15:50 118.24 0.00 0.00 0.00 38.90

455592 2006.10.19 15:34 sell 0.20 usdjpy 118.52 118.83 118.29 2006.10.19 15:47 118.24 0.00 0.00 0.00 47.36 455105 2006.10.19 11:01 sell

total: _162.42__

I want to thank you for this easy system to use and follow with great results,

I want to make sure I am on your email list so as not to miss the next release the snapshots of the charts looks great, thanks again.

Best regards,

Leighton

You're welcome Leighton. Good trades on yen. I am glad that HAMA PAD is "making your trading easier and profitable"

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
I have been focusing my forex trades on GBP/USD and haven't traded EUR/USD for awhile. Then, I saw safareig today trading EUR/USD and other pairs. Guess what? I saw a potential snap trade set up but this one is more like a chase trade and completely against my rule. I entered it anyhow coz iI don't want SF to feel alone. See the trade on the attached snagshot.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

he he,you just succesfully breaking the rule, why you take sell positions when those top little white dot indi were not shown?(see img 55),is that white dot indi just repaint?

spiritfriends:

Greetings all Hama Pad Traders !Today was my first day with the package and what a trading day it was!There were so many opportunities.I stuck with the usd/cad today.I deal in our families currency exchange business all day and prior to receiving the Hama package had targeted the usd/cad to reach 1.1414 which it did sometime yesterday, and then reverse to 1.1230.So in watching the hama charts,I was delighted to see a trade form to sell the usd/cad.

I enetered @ 1.1343 and held on for the ride.A double bottom formed around 1.1263 and decided to exit then @ 1.1265 for 78 pips.The bottom channel was breached around 1.1280 which would have been the classic exit.I would have been happy with an exit there also if I had waited for the breach.

Fx, please correct me if I have errored in your method.Version 2 looks great too.

Thanks Fx! Another adventure awaits us all tomorrow!

David AKA Spiritfriends

David, you've done well there "slicing the bacon" out of the CAD trade. Keep it up and going.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser