HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 28

I agree in getting the new version of the Indicators before the EA. I actually prefer the Indicators over the EA as I have more "control", if I think I have any control over anything!

But I am patient... if there is anything I can do to assist, let me know and I am sure there are others that would help.

Wayne

PS... FXCruiser, responded to your PM

alx:
Hi Fxcruiser!

I was afraid you disappeared somewhere in depths of markets Looking forward for your system! (I've already sent you my e-mail)

kind regards

alx

P.S. Could you send us system, before EA will be finished?

HAMA - The New Look Preview

Here is a preview snagshot of the soon final version of HAMA PAD for manual trading. The second snagshot shows the GBP trade results for October 10, 2006 closed at US Session.

ENJOY!

HAMA Trader

HAMA PAD Trade Signal Lines

This illustration describes the entry signal and the new exit signal lines for maximum profit. The NTZ Monitor is not shown in this snagshot.

ENJOY!

HAMA Trader

"You can be FREE. You can live and work anywhere in the world. You can be independent of routine and not answer to anybody. This is the life of a successful trader." I hope I can stay in the game and reach this level:)

HAMA Trader:
This illustration describes the entry signal and the new exit signal lines for maximum profit. The NTZ Monitor is not shown in this snagshot.

ENJOY!

HAMA Trader

Hi!

This is getting more interesting, like when we do not know if it will be a boy or a girl.

Files:
hama.jpg  80 kb

Take a look at the screenshot - it is going to be "Yellow E.T." !

safareig:
Hi! This is getting more interesting, like when we do not know if it will be a boy or a girl.

Hello SF, I am glad to see you back. It will be a homo. Just kidding. I want to thank you for sort of (unknowingly) prodding me to make the trade entry signals much easier to (visually) recognize. I am sure you will feel much more comfortable with the final version. Yes, I know, more waiting. But patience is a good virtue. We will all need a lot of those as trend followers/traders. Those who lack it will fall by the wayside. Too bad, they won't see the baby.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hama Preview

FX Cruiser,

Thanks for the preview, like they say, good things are worth waiting for!

Sir Viver.

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal" - Henry Ford

Oooops! Sorry SF, I forgot to upload the image you attached with my comments. Here it is. I did not take the LONG trade because I knew that GBP will continue on its slide down south.

fxcruiser

Files:
hama_-_sf.jpg  88 kb

Great Work FXcruiser !

Love your preview and whether it's the indicator package or Ea included,I can't wait ! I'm 53 and just had a son(3 months now),a future Hama trader.LoL As he grows I won't have the same screentime as now so hopefully your Ea can free me up a little to chase him around the house and my better half won't nag me so much for being in my office infront of my computer.

Whats your favourite Canadian beer?Not sure where you live but where there's a will, there's a way to get it too you!

David AKA Spiritfriends