HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 24

Here is a couple of losers for you!

safareig:
Hi!!

I have not seen a single posted loss in these "great" system. Not a single loss. And if you look at charts, you see a lot of them, but they are not posted. Amazing.

Now a Holy Grail has been found. Its name is RAVI. Astonish!!!

I could post a lot of lossing trades using this gorgeous system, but you would not believe them. So, I do not want to trash an illusion.

Good luck, mates.

SF

PS: Meanwhile, lookin forward to see that unbeatable EA.

Did I ever say "system"? The thread is HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach which also outlines the guidelines (not rules) when to enter and exit the trade. Anyone can build a system around it, add on any other indicator/s they wish, or even trash it. As in any trading technique or whatever, it does require some patience and discipline. HAMA gives a clear picture of the current trend in a given time frame. The channel breakout (with other indicator of your choice) helps measure the strength of the momentum. Timing your trade remains in your hands.

Anyhow, I have attached the swing trades closed last week with 4 winners at +496 pips and 3 losers at -141 pips. Net pips gained were +355 for $437.18 net profit. I will take that any time of the week.

Let's analyze the losers - those trades were re-entered after the previous trades on the same pairs were closed. What a bug! Otherwise, yes, there may not have been a loser.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

caventou:
OKay since nobody posted on their trades, I shall post mine. PLs verify whether my buy and sell signals are correct?

Good LONG trade there, caventou. However, the SELL trade would have been a counter trade. HAMA was still blue as it lose momemtum on the previous uptrend and the price bars were still inside the channel and above the lower band . The HAMA red price bar did not breakout of the lower band until the 3rd bar which, if entered there, may have resulted in a loss. But it is part of the trading game. So, it may help, if you just back off the chart after a winning LONG trade on the pair. Your countertrend trade would have been a winner though. It's just not in the current guidelines.

Thanks for posting. It makes all this work worthwhile.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

creztor:
Patience Im sure fxcruiser has a life to live and will get to us when he can, until then just sit back and relax
Piponacci:
Yes, he has been very diligent. I'm sure if he has not sent anything out to anyone at this point it is because the HAMA PAD is advancing to it's next stage. That would certainly be something worth waiting for! Keep up the good work FXCruiser!

Thanks, creztor & Piponacci. The indicators and template are ready for release, however, I am still finalizing its documentations. I hope to finish them sometime this week. In the meantime, I wll be sending a sort of "know your HAMA traders" email within the next 24 hours.

That's one thing when I am in the US, there are so many other things that I have to attend to other than trading. So it's taking much longer time than necessary to get these simple add ons to the HAMA PAD approach. Its simplicity will be much easier, though.

Again, I appreciate your continued patience and support.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

mrtools:
A couple of E.A. mods for Hama Pad please forward test these take a very long time backtesting.Was told that fisher yur4ik indicator attached does not paint the past.

Enjoy

mrtools

mrtools,

Thank you for modifying those EA for HAMA PAD. I hope we get enough participation to forward test them.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

goldendream:
hai Fxcruiser.... all i want to say is already said by the most member here..1st time used this system and get 14pips...what a simple system and honestly i like it.BTW..just wanna ask if this system can be used in 4H TF?...

Congrats! Good 14 pips start. Yes, you can use HAMA PAD on any time frame. I personally use M1 or M5 for my e mini trading.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

babarmughal:
Hi Guys,

Where can I find the latest indicator for this system..???

Thanks

Babar

Babar, please PM me your email address. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Fxcruiser, have you received my PM? I did not save a copy of it in my sent folder and I'm not sure it went through.

Thanks

My HAMA PAD

fxcruiser:
Yes, nesalc, that is the right setting. Please post how you use the HAMA PAD and what kind of results you are getting. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

My HAMA PAD is part of my original trading system of CCI"s

I use the hama pad with the cci 14 and cci 50 combination. The cci 50 confirm the trend with hama pad while the cci 14 give the entry levels i e: ZLR / HFE / trendline break and zero line cross.

The HAMA PAD and cci 50 confirms the trend and so the direction of the momentum. The results are better since I use the hama pad - there will always be losses, but they are small.

I have done 5 trades last week with one negative trade of 28 pips.

Happy trading.

Nesalc

safareig:
Hello!

Mate, you are free to do whatever your please: it is your time and your money. I haven't got anything against "exploring": anything!!!

But if you want to learn while "exploring", you need to analyse every single trade: winning and losing ones. If you hide your losses, you are not going to explore anything, you are not going to learn. You will only go to a place called failure.

SF

yeah..yeah..yeah..MR. Lecturer...didn't help..it's better to help research and develop this hama pad journey than just bla la la

fxcruiser:
Good LONG trade there, caventou. However, the SELL trade would have been a counter trade. HAMA was still blue as it lose momemtum on the previous uptrend and the price bars were still inside the channel and above the lower band . The HAMA red price bar did not breakout of the lower band until the 3rd bar which, if entered there, may have resulted in a loss. But it is part of the trading game. So, it may help, if you just back off the chart after a winning LONG trade on the pair. Your countertrend trade would have been a winner though. It's just not in the current guidelines.

Thanks for posting. It makes all this work worthwhile.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Sorry I mean exit there not sell there fxcruiser