HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 21

yo fxcruiser,have you check woodie sidewinder n' chopsuey to avoid sideways? I think it just better than fisher?

:)

Happy birthday fxcruiser, best wishes and great work, again thank's

Hi Fxcruiser

Thanks for all the input - I want to agree with all the other traders that this will be the THREAD of threads!!!

nesalc

fxcruiser as I am very new to forex, at the start I couldnt quite get the grasp or fully comprehend wat hama pad was doing. Now that some time has passed, its slowly sinking in more and Im starting to see more in hama pad than I did when first started. This is also due in part to as you mentioned Igors TSR setup which is very similar but just uses a different approach. For this reason I am once again very interested in hama pad and cant wait for your next release. Thx very much for all the effort and work you have put in here, the newbies do appreciate it Just takes time to sink into my head

HPBD FX CRUISER

Hi Fxcruiser thank for indicator and happy birthday to you

yuhuu fxcruiser I'm checkin my mail and it still didn't there, waiting mode=on

Happy Birthday and Anniversary Fxcruiser

Fx I came across your thread on the weekend and soaked it up like a sponge.Great work and thanks for the work and sharing!I got so excited that I've put all other EA's and trading on hold until I receive your new package.(PM'd you on Sunday). This is Fxcruisers day but an additional big thanks to all participating with ideas.When I get onboard I'm sure I will add a thing or 2 for everyone.

PS:If you every get to Toronto,there's more than a couple of frosty Molsen Canadians for you...(and I don't mean 2 blonds on a winter day!LoL)

Spiritfriends

HI Fxcruiser ,thanks for your system .....i received your first version and then send a request for updated version of indicators as you mentioned, but i didn't receive anything

Thanks for your time

Ravi FX Fisher

Hi FXcruiser

Can you please verify the settings of ravi indicator as the following:

MAfast = 4

MAslow = 49

trigger = 0.09

maxbars = 500

Thanks in advance and looking forward to the development of this system.

Happy trading.

Nesalc