New Firebird EA - page 25

Keep hearing bells

Hi all - can anyone help me!! I have been trying to get firebird working on a demo account with fxpro and alpari uk but all I keep getting after checking and rechecking all boxes etc is a pinging. There are no messages in the journal or expert tabs. firebird has been working on ibfx and forexmeta. I am wanting to open alive account withsome one in either in the uk or cyprus and that is why I have choosen the two brokers.

Can anyone advise what I am doing wrong ?

The EA looks very good so far thanks for sharing

Regards

My experience with the firebird 1.0c

Hi guys, I am very happy with htis EA, I started with a demo account and win 3 days the EA doubled the profit, I've started with 10,000USD and now I've got 19,917USD.

It is impressive this EA.

I am testing others EAs another that seems very profitable it is the piplitev3.1, isn't too agressive as FB1.0c but very good in trades,is doing a average of 4 good trades to 1 bad.

Thanks to who made it.

Carlos Canadas

debug features

What I would like to see in firebird, and others like it, is to see what is going on inside.

To see the 2 sma's, and other information, would be very helpful in evaluating Firebird's performance, tuning, etc.

One idea that came to mind while reading the posts is this:

Markets trend about 40% of the time, and go sideways 60% the rest of the time.

Thanks for sharing.

Modify Firebird EA Please

Need someone to modify this EA, need to have this work for 5,6 digit brokers, need hedge installed,need trade scheduler installed, need max open orders installed, need auto GMT installed, can remove Trade on Friday and DST as well, if the coder is clever enough would appreciate Stealth Mode as well, I think I have found how to make this profitable but need the changes to be implemented to make sure, at the moment I optimized over a eight month period on the Euro on M5 timeframe, turns out the settings are brilliant for the Euro on H4 timeframe using long positions only, made 1.45 profit over 3 years, so basically optimized a M5 timeframe and equity is great on H4 Euro timeframe, best results are the one's we find by mistake, thanks.

Files:

Ccanadas re: Pipletev3.1 EA and others

ccanadas:
Hi guys, I am very happy with htis EA, I started with a demo account and win 3 days the EA doubled the profit, I've started with 10,000USD and now I've got 19,917USD.

It is impressive this EA.

I am testing others EAs another that seems very profitable it is the piplitev3.1, isn't too agressive as FB1.0c but very good in trades,is doing a average of 4 good trades to 1 bad.

Thanks to who made it.

Carlos Canadas

What "others" and where to find "Piplitev3.1 EA"? Have searched Google and TSD without success? Thanks for the tip!

Atlas1

Piplite EA is on this thread (first 2 posts with attachments); explanation of version 1.3 is on this post and new version is on this post, explanation for 2.1 version is on this post.

john1368:
Need someone to modify this EA, need to have this work for 5,6 digit brokers, need hedge installed,need trade scheduler installed, need max open orders installed, need auto GMT installed, can remove Trade on Friday and DST as well, if the coder is clever enough would appreciate Stealth Mode as well, I think I have found how to make this profitable but need the changes to be implemented to make sure, at the moment I optimized over a eight month period on the Euro on M5 timeframe, turns out the settings are brilliant for the Euro on H4 timeframe using long positions only, made 1.45 profit over 3 years, so basically optimized a M5 timeframe and equity is great on H4 Euro timeframe, best results are the one's we find by mistake, thanks.

hi,

did you purchase the ebook forexexplosiveprofits dot com?, this guy gave the settings and modify version of firebird 63g its works in 4,5 digit and ECN broker, he even tell you what broker to use and timeframe, worth checking out!!

error

hi can any one help me...........

i am not able to install any of the firebird EA i get a error C

Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\FXCM MT4 powered by BT\experts\FirebirdV63H02-TS.ex4' on the EURUSD,M1

PLS help me install...............