New Firebird EA - page 8

haubentaucher:
my latest statement, starting night of 23 to 24 August, 3 pairs, Gimex.

It`s very good to test the EA with different brokers, I think so

hi

very well.i agree with u about testing diffrent brokers.i have been forward testing the EA on north finance and i will start forward testing it on Millenium broker with micro lots from next monday.these two with me.

kamyar:
hi all

che this statement

begin from 2006.08.30 17:00GMT to now.[/QUOTE

You have astounded me with your statement. Could I work with you to verify settings, and version used. I use IBFX and their data feed could be destroying my results. The presets I use are the ones in Post #1, likewise the version of EA I am using is in Post #1. Have you changed any settings?? What currencies are you using?

Sunday - TuesdayI would like to compare statements with you once I am sure we are apples to apples. Would you work with me please to resolve this issue?? If IBFX is my problem, then I will switch.

Dave <<<

hi

it would be nice to forward test this nice EA toghether.y not?!?.by the way as u can see i use north finace broker for teting and the setting and EA is those ones posted in post#1.no any change.time frame is M1.about cuurencies:

GBPUSD,USDCHF,EURUSD,USDJPY,AUDUSD,USDCAD

cheers

hi

i would be nice to forward test this nice EA toghether.y not?!?.by the way as u can see i use north finace broker for teting and the setting and EA is those ones posted in post#1.no any change.time frame is M1.about cuurencies:

cheers[/QUOTE

Thanks for helping. I will constant run the EA from tonight starting around 0 GMT and run them for 3 days (We have a holiday Monday). Then we will compare statements. This could vary well be why so many ea's do not run right if the data feeds are 100% more irradic, then the results will show it.

Thanks Kamyar, I need to resolve this issue. I will contact you Tuesday evening and we can compare statements. Your statement really took the wind out of my sails!! I got to find out if I got a dead horse for a broker or not!

Dave <<<

kamyar:
hi very well.i agree with u about testing diffrent brokers.i have been forward testing the EA on north finance and i will start forward testing it on Millenium broker with micro lots from next monday.these two with me.

Hello,

FINE !!

iscuba11:

hi

i would be nice to forward test this nice EA toghether.y not?!?.by the way as u can see i use north finace broker for teting and the setting and EA is those ones posted in post#1.no any change.time frame is M1.about cuurencies:

cheers[/QUOTE

Thanks for helping. I will constant run the EA from tonight starting around 0 GMT and run them for 3 days (We have a holiday Monday). Then we will compare statements. This could vary well be why so many ea's do not run right if the data feeds are 100% more irradic, then the results will show it.

Thanks Kamyar, I need to resolve this issue. I will contact you Tuesday evening and we can compare statements. Your statement really took the wind out of my sails!! I got to find out if I got a dead horse for a broker or not!

Dave <<<

hi

sounds good,but i do not run the EA for friday's trading specially tommorow(NFP)so you should start from monday.

Monday it be! Thanks and have a great weekend!! Where are you located? I am located in Houston, Texas.

Dave <<<

iscuba11:
Monday it be! Thanks and have a great weekend!! Where are you located? I am located in Houston, Texas.
Dave <<<

hi

thx for u r nice words.about my location just take a look at "location" at the right top side of my comments.

Hi :

I am run this firebird at 2 broker.The different between this 2 brokers that i get on 31 August are :

At Northfinance : for pair eurusd

The pos is not auto close even the TP is already hit.Open pos at 1.2815 TP 1.2797

At Realtrader: for pair eurusd

The pos is auto close when the TP is hit.Open pos at 1.2814 TP 1.2976

Thanks

On another thread, PortlandPiper brought up an interesting observation and comment regarding EA execution at BID/ASK prices.

Quote:

"Hey guys, just perusing this and other threads. While all these magical EA's are exciting, I would like to know if anyone has seen work work in a live account. There are significant differences in the way demo and live accounts work (at least on Interbank). The advisors that make you a millionaire in a week ONLY work on demo accounts as they take advantage of a bug in that system, allowing you to buy at the bid and sell at the ask - your instantly profitable! I'm not suggesting that this one does the same, just weary of anything that sounds too good to be true."

I'm wondering if anyone has noticed the same regarding the Firebird EAs?

Alan

saat2006:
Hi :

At Northfinance : for pair eurusd

The pos is not auto close even the TP is already hit.Open pos at 1.2815 TP 1.2797

At Realtrader: for pair eurusd

The pos is auto close when the TP is hit.Open pos at 1.2814 TP 1.2976

Thanks

I assume you made a typing error....?

How much did the price on Northfinance goes past your TP?

And did it stay there for a little while?