Vegas and his Tunnel System - page 5

renasdad,

You know it was deleted without informing me and now suddenly it comes up in the meta trader thread.

its the duty of the admin to inform the poster if and when, the thread is removed....can you get that in your dead brain...so that the poster can update the files etc...but no just inspite of repeated PM i did not get any answer...now it suddenly shows up...i'm sure..the word must have gone thorugh FF about vegas tunnel being blown apart and here are their army of losers trying to malign the genuine posters...

he is just angry cos..i dared to speak the truth and not be fooled by one tunnel method and 100's of dollars....

I have given more indicators than i have taken..i know you were like a begger asking me for all the indicators i have and I had posted everything i had in all forums for people like you to crawl over it...

if you are the self proclaimed ba stard of indicators tell me how many indicators you have posted till date except crying and foolling around people with the stupid vegas tunnel method...

wat use is 1000 indicators?

renasdad gives out how he trades, his whole method, it works really well,

balista, if ff is so bad, and you are so great now, please show me a method I can trade as I asked you already twice on different threads.

I got your 1000 indicators, it did me no good if there is no method with them.

But please show me how I can trade your method or help me out like renasdad does with his journal, so I can actually learn something.

And don't bother attacking me for my bad english.

Hi Smith,

I'm sorry if my words are in bad taste. It is not about 1000 indicator doing any good to us, its about a perticular tunnel method and its indicator that is being made to show as if it is the conquerer of FOREX.

My hate is to the mindless marketing of tunnel method to suck the newbies, many have being cheated by forex scamsters so i just want every newbie to take a look at other 999 indicators that are much much better than tunnel method and its ok if it is not bieng marketed cos all indicator's fail, its not indicators its actually you, its your phycology and your experience that counts and nothing else..

I know i will get lot of bad mouth, cos forex factory has army of tunnel followers ..but i don't care...try posting any indicator from the 1000 in forex factory and see the reaction..if in one week it ain;t taken away..you can come back to me

I'm sorry, i don't have any magic indicators and after doing my pain in searching my indicator thats best suited to my needs i have selected a couple of them and use for my trading...

you too can also go through them one by one and see which one is good for you...

If i had a holy grail.. why would i break my head on weekends learning forex

Vegas' 1-hr tunnel method is hard to trade I'm my opinion for two reasons:

1) The 24-hr -'system'- that really requires some monitoring. I know he

hates the word 'system' but that's really what it is.

2) The tunnel chop problem and the subjective nature of placing trades around an

ema- (which for all intensive purposes may as well be an imaginary line).

Try using this method in the last few weeks...it would be a total mess.

However, it is useful in theory for understand longer-term aspects and

the way trending markets behave. e.g I still use the 144/169 ema on 1-hr charts as a support/res. indicator because it can be uncanny at times.

He's a good guy as well...

Gramski.

ForexFactory is garbage

I agree ForexFactory is garbage try and post anything negative about whats going on over there and they will delete your post. Trust me it happened to me!

Greetings. I stopped by this thread as I'm a fibo-extension trader...guess that makes me a Vegas-concept fan.

As i read from post one through the end today i read the negatives and a couple positives, and for me the fibo-extensions are just one method of indicating possible overbought/oversold areas. . .

I said "possible". Even Vegas will not blindly trade off the fibo levels. He is looking for other factors also. In the original Vdocs i did not pick up the idea that the models (1hr, 4hr, or VWBDaily) were to be traded mechanicaly, but rather have a level of descretion and other technical analysis thrown in before entering/exiting trades. Part of my typical routine is to see if there is a convergence between standard Fibo TA, the Vegas moving Fibo-extensions, and Bollinger Bands. Is the V model set up for a newbee out of the gate? For myself they facinated me. But then i love math, and calculating projections and such so they fit with my personality and my trading psychology when i first saw them...they just made sense and have been a part of my trading since that first look.

Now another reason i like the fibo extensions, especially the 144, which is the one i work with (on 1 hour and Daily charts), is that in combination with a 12ma, there is a strong GANN thing going on. Time+Price action = Take notice. And that is what i do. And it's been good for many, many great trades.

Bottom line; To Each His/Her Own.

One Man's Junk is another Man's Treasure.

...Forex Factory? I appreciate all that Merlin (the admin) is doing over there to promote a place where ideas can be exchanged and people can learn a new skill. This is what NewDigital is doing here at FxTSD. I enjoy my time here at FxTSD as there are many good threads/thoughts on Expert Advisors for MT4, and some top notch programers and good all around people. Especialy those in the Elite Section which i'm a happy member. I am also a member of the Private James16 Group at FF and the $$ i spend there have been well spent. The education of trading psychology alone has been worth the cost...and after a year my membership is free, and i joined last January when it first opened. Again, a happy member of a private section.

Both FF and FxTSD have their place. Each has thoughtful moderators, and well meaning administrators. It's a Ford and Chevy thing. For know, i'm happy driving my Forevy to both forums.

Cheers,

Thom

Hi

where can I find good material on Vegas Tunnel system?

regrads

This was done to death on the ForexFactory forums, it suffers from the same fate that most MA based systems do, MA vs. price chop suey.

Could anyone shed a little light as to why the system Vegas unveiled about a year ago (available on Collective2) is doing poorly. I remember reading a post from Vegas saying that the initial trades should be disregarded as they were done in the testing phase, even so, the system has done little since then.

hi

aminhakim:
Anyone care to share his experience to create an expert advisor for this trading model or does anyone happen to have one?

In my opinion, I'm a newbie by the way, I think it beats all other trading models.

It gave a total profit of about 5000 pips in GBP/USD the last 2 months so maybe it deserves some attention.

By the way, the net profit didn't come from a website or something. I personally calculated it pip by pip, and doubled the losses.

I send private massage for you...